C H A P T E R 1 3

I stood up too and hit her shoulder softly, "Hey! My beauty sleep was disturbed by all this, where's the beauty when she can't even get her beauty sleep?"

She laughs at me and walks to the door, opening it before pointing at herself, "Right here," she said as she quickly ran off causing me to laugh.

Alright, time to get dolled up and face my fears.

----------------------------------------------------

I decided to facetime Alex when we discussed about the situation, since it was better to talk face to face- well not literally of course. I looked at the messages that he had sent and had immediately felt guilty for not calling him first. The texts he sent consisted of checking up on how I was while all this blew up on twitter, which by the way, I haven't opened yet.

I sent Alex a text asking if we could facetime in two hours and immediately got a replying saying he was fine with that.

After spending the first hour getting ready and making myself breakfast, Carson called me in the middle of me doing my makeup, I answered,

"Hey Y/N, Schlatt just talked to me about the stuff happening right now after getting an earful from Ray. I just wanted to say that me and Schlatt are really sorry about this whole thing, we forgot it was being recorded and I forgot to tell the editor to not include that stuff about you and Alex," Carson explained as I stopped doing my makeup and smiled at him feeling guilty about this whole thing,

"Carson chill, it wasn't you guys' fault. You weren't the one editing anyways, plus I was the one that wanted to call Alex in the middle of a recording. Like, I get it, it's content, I just wasn't careful enough," I said as I continued doing my makeup again.

"Y/N, you know it's not entirely you're fault either. It's not like you would've known this was gonna happen. Either ways, I'll back you up and so will the other guys, if anything gets out of hand of course," he said and I smiled at that.

"Thank you, Carson. You owe me big time by the way! I gave you guys free content here," I said jokingly, earning a laugh from Carson.

"Yeah, yeah, I'll see what I can do for you," he said and we continued to talk more until we hung up.

Alright, time to talk to Alex. Just stay calm, I'm sure he's not mad at you.

I texted Alex whether he was ready to facetime or not and I got a reply a few seconds later,

I called him and he picked up after a few rings,

"Hi," we both said in unison, causing the both of us to burst out laughing at eachother.

After we both calmed down, I noticed how he looked slightly flustered, I guess he was nervous about talking too.

"So.." I started off, "before we start, I just wanted to say that I'm really sorry this all happened, and I swear I'm not like- using you or anything-" I was interrupted by him cutting in saying,

"No no! It's literally chill. I knew what I was getting myself into when I agreed to facetime you remember?" he said which made me feel even guiltier.

"Well, that makes it more of my fault then. I should've called you after the shoot rather than during it," I said and he shook his head at me,

"No, stop that. We both agreed it was for the content remember? We just.. got lost in the moment," he said as he looked away blushing slightly.

"So it's not you that fucked up, we both fucked up, we're in this fucked up situation together," he said afterwards causing me to giggle at his overuse of cussing.

"I guess.. but what now? We have a stream scheduled later remember?" I said, reminding him as he thought for a little before answering,

"Well I have the perfect plan, not exactly a plan but hear me out.." then we both talked about how we could address the situation while also agreeing to not go on twitter for a while. We both said our goodbyes as Alex had to go get food before the stream later.

After ending the call, I felt my shoulders relax a lot. Oh wow, was I really this tense the whole time? I wondered, then as if remembering something- shoot! I should probably call Karl now too.

I skipped reading his messages and called him immediately, he picked up after a while,

"Hello? Y/N? Oh gosh, I was so worried," he said and I felt a stab of guilt in my heart.

"Yeah, hey Karl. Sorry I've been busy all day, calling people and getting ready for my streams and stuff," he said and I heard a faint sigh of relief coming from the other end.

"That's alright, I was just worried since you aren't uh.. looking too hot on the ol' twitter," he said trying to lighten up the mood,

"Oh, yeah. Me and Alex decided not to check twitter until we announce something later on stream," I said and he replied after a few seconds of silence,

"Oh right, you and big Q.." he said sounding disappointed,

"Karl, I feel like you should be the first one to hear this, but like, there is nothing going on between me and Alex. Yeah, he will be coming over and stuff but like, we'll just be friends, going on friendly dates and stuff," I said explaining to him, why did I do it, I have no idea.

"No, its fine Y/N. It's you're love life, you decide on whatever makes you feel happy," he said which made me feel even worse,

"Oh! But like I'm not saying that for you to pity me or whatever. Besides, this is just the beginning, I'll make sure to try harder, y'know, like a tryhard gamer I am," he said trying to lighten the mood again, which caused me to laugh. Wait- what did he mean by-

"Anyways, I wouldn't say things on twitter have been THAT bad. There are still people that support you on whatever you do, which includes yours truly," he said laughing at the end which caused me to giggle,

"Yeah, I hope so. Anyways, thank you, Karl, for understanding," I said, hoping that I genuinely sounded grateful.

"Anytime Y/N! Ooh, also we should do a movie night one day," he exclaimed, changing the subject to get it off my mind,

"Oh yeah? What movie are you recommending?" I asked and we talked for a while about movies and other stuff, the whole time I could hear the enthusiasm in his voice.

We ended the call as I had to get ready for the stream soon, I just hope it doesn't go too bad.

-1114 words

——————————

A/N:
its getting annoying. please refrain from mentioning any scandals/dramas done by mentioned cc's in the story, if u wish to know what the fuck happened, then fucking look it up. DO NOT TALK ABOUT IT HERE.