C H A P T E R 1 4

"Yeah, I hope so. Anyways, thank you, Karl, for understanding," I said, hoping that I genuinely sounded grateful.

"Anytime Y/N! Ooh, also we should do a movie night one day," he exclaimed, changing the subject to get it off my mind.

"Oh yeah? What movie are you recommending?" I asked and we talked for a while about movies and other stuff, the whole time I could hear the enthusiasm in his voice.

We ended the call as I had to get ready for the stream soon, I just hope it doesn't go too bad.

------------------------------------------

TIME SKIP TO BEFORE THE STREAM  BEGINS brought to you by Karl's giggles

I took one last deep breathe to relax myself before hitting the 'Go Live' button. I made it so that the screen showed that my stream was starting soon as I waited for people to join, while also reading the chat,

y/nispoggers: RAY IS LIVE TOO ARE YOU GONNA PLAY WITH HER??

pogchamp2020: lmao have you checked twitter

dreamteamfan: u shouldn't even be streaming

karljacobsfluffyhair: YOU DONT DESERVE TO TALK TO KARL AFTER WHAT YOU DID

thisguytho6090: WE WILL SUPPORT YOU NO MATTER WHAT

applegifterishere: we're glad your still streaming!!! <3

I sighed in relief knowing that there was still some people who gave positive messages in my chat. I don't even deserve all this knowing what I did, but now hopefully I'll make it work, I thought as I waited a few more mins before starting the stream and greeting everyone.

"Heyyy, guys! Welcome back to my stream. Today we'll be playing some Call Of Duty with Quackity, Schlatt, Carson and Ray. But before we begin, I'd like to address something,"

I paused waiting to see chat's reaction before continuing, "So, the recent Lunch Club vid, yeah not my best moment, I legit just straight up forgot we were doing a shoot," I laughed nervously.

"Anyways, I'm sure you all know which part I'm talking about. I would just like to say that, me and Karl aren't actually together, that says the same about me and Quackity. A date could be any type of date y'know? Like a friendly date that me and Karl did on minecraft. I talked to Quackity before this too, he should be addressing it to his chat too. But, we would both like to keep our personal lives private, that segment of the video wasn't supposed to be out there, we did an oopsie and forgot to cut it out basically. So, yeah, I haven't checked twitter yet, neither has Quackity, but I do hope you guys would not spread any false rumours or make the situation worse, just spread love if you can,"

I paused to read chat and I was glad to see everyone was being supportive and understanding now,

karlisawesomepog: WE LOVE YOU Y/N NO MATTER WHAT

dreamwastaken: good job :)

lunchclubmoneyyy: WE UNDERSTAND Y/N SUPPORT!! <3<3<3

ninjainnitaye: nah she still played them :/

pogchampforlyfe: it's okay y/n we understand :333

Too bad I'm not using facecam today, I thought as I was smiling from the amount of support my chat showed me.

"ALRIGHT GAMERS! Now that that little wholesome moment we had is up, let's join the VC," I said as I joined the VC to hear Carson making fun of Ray and Schlatt whilst Schlatt was just screaming into his funny mic.