Chapter 5

Song:- Call me Devil. ( Lucifer ).

I do because I can,
I can because I want to,
I want it because you said I couldn't.....

********************

Third POV.

Days were going good, but something has changed in Radhika's behavior, she always stares at her Pratiksha with sad eyes but didn't say anything Sameer is not living here in London itself, but in his own house nevertheless, he visits them frequently, Pratiksha work was so far so good, she had seen Radhika and Sameer getting along and she was happy for them she wants them to be together after all.

Sameer on the other hand was tensed, he had told everything to Radhika and now he was afraid of her outburst, she had slapped him that day and had demanded him to take her to that bastard but he had controlled her, saying that Pratiksha doesn't want it otherwise he would have given that fucker a painful death.

Sunday had rolled sooner than expected today Sameer was taking Radhika and Pakhi shopping as Ruhan and Pratiksha were taking Cuddle their dog for vaccination. Sameer Radhika and Pakhi were inside the mall going through the various shop.

Sameer was carrying the little fireball in his arm as she was running here and there if they put her down while he was holding Radhika with his other hand. Radhika was all blushing and shy and Sameer smirked at her.

She is so fucking adorable and hot at the same time.

They were picking stuff while Pakhi demanded that she was hungry with her pouty face,

"OK munchkin let's have something for your little tummy then we will do the rest of the shopping," he said while cooing to her...

Radhika chuckles at his antics as he looks so good with both the kids. She had slowly started to accept that Sameer is a family to the.

They were walking toward a restaurant all laughing at Pakhi's antics, Sameer took them to a posh restaurant and the man outside open the door for them and said a polite greeting, Sameer wrap his hand on Radhika's waist while putting Pakhi down as she was wiggling in his arm to get out of his hold.

Radhika shiver at his touch but didn't say anything.......she was somewhere like being close to Sameer.

The manager saw them approaching and went to them,

"Good afternoon Mr. Aarya your usual Sir..." he bowed and guide them to the assigned VIP area. Sameer nodded curtly..and walks along with Radhika.

"It seems you are regular here...with girlfriend ?..." she whispers but the bitterness in her voice didn't go unnoticed by Sameer...

He smirks and pulls her close...

"Jealous...don't worry Dream you are the only girl I have dreamed of...." he whispers huskily in her ear...she blushes...making him more proud of himself...

"Umm.....Pa...Pakhi...." she whispers shakily while still looking into his eyes...

This brings him back to reality he immediately straightens himself and looks to his right but the little girl was not there....they walk further in only to find their girl near someone's table...a man and an elegant woman were sitting at that table....man's back was facing them while they can see woman's face...

Pakhi was saying something and the woman was looking irritated.....Radhika immediately rush to her little one, holding her hand she said...

"Pakhi......baby what are you doing let's go..." she turned to the woman...