Chapter 7.

Song:- The Devil Has Come.

Sometimes the person you'd take a bullet for is standing behind the trigger.

*******************

Third POV.

Kissing her feels so right. Never in his wildest dream, did he think that kissing someone will be this pleasurable. She felt like heaven, by the why she stood still it was clear to him that it was so new to her, after quenching his thirst for her pulp lips, he leaves her due to lack of oxygen...

Breathing heavily he looks her flushed face, her eyes were closed, her nose was red and her cheeks were red...but what attracted her the most was her pulp lips....they were looking so desirable...she looks so desirable.

Pratiksha open her eyes and looked here and there, her mind was blank she didn't know what to do, but as soon as everything gets registered in her mind, she pushed him...

"Leave..." she whispers looking down...

"Excuse me....." Vansh asked taken back by her sudden statement....didn't she enjoy the kiss. But he is a good kisser...right...

Well every girl says this and they die to kiss him, then what's with her.......he ran his fingers in his hair out of frustration....he looks at her with irritation...

"Look if you are afraid about the kiss then don't be, this...this kissing and getting intimated is common between couples....we are a couple so it's common..come on... it's not a big deal ." he made his point to her...

But what he fails to recognize is the disappointment in her eyes for him.....She composes herself and looks into his eyes once again...her fell face raises a strange kind of fear in his body...and he babbles some more shit.

" Pratiksha, I had many girlfriends and we did far more than just kissing so I know how it works, whereas I am your first boyfriend...so stop being a brat now..."

She takes a sharp breath at his words...

Brat....!

She wipes her tears looking into his eyes again she chuckles sadly...

"I am sorry that you find me brat....and I am so sorry that I do not experience like other girls you encounter with...can you please leave now....and I would request you to please don't come to me ever again....leave me the way I am..." she said and a sob left her mouth...she cups her mouth with her palm and turns her back to him.....

He had hurt her again......now come to think, he had done this many times...belittling her, making her feel inferior. But like a fool she always let it go. He tried to say anything but saw someone coming toward them and leave from there without saying anything. She wipes her tears before anyone can see them and resume her work....she was a fool to make the same mistake as her mother.

************************

It's been a week since she stopped all contact with that Prince. Her routine changed, she goes to college, go to the library but in these one week she had started to attend a new job, she works in a cafe now because her Martyr brother's pension and her sister in law's salary is not enough for them as they live in the city.

Rohan tried to help her, but she denied it as Radhika's parents and Rohan had done many things for them already after losing her brother. She is a girl with self-respect and self-esteem, so she wants to help her sister-in-law with their bills.

As any regular day, Pratiksha came out of the college and was on her way to the cafe today Rohan has an extra class so he was not going to drop her... when a BMW pulls by her side....she was in her thought so she didn't give any importance but someone stands in front of her as she got startled.....