Chapter 18.

Song:- Zinda (Lootera).

*************************************

Third POV.

Vansh's car was moving but he has left his life at that window. He went there to get some answers from the woman who stole his sanity, but now he got tangled in new questions. Most important as to...

Why...

There are many why but there was no one to solve the tangle he was in. He felt that he was being played by many and thought he was the master of his game, but now everything is just so messed up that he is feeling right now. But one thing is sure that will not stop till he gets what rightfully belongs to him.

Vansh bragged inside his penthouse with a lot of anger. He start shattering everything, the emotion he was feeling right now was unexplainable. The encounter he just has was not leaving his mind, she was his yes he cannot claim her fully.

Why...

Because he has to erase many people to reach her. But first, someone has to pay for what they did in past because of which he is not in control.

He dialed one number...

"Fuck" Vansh threw his phone in anger.

"Pick the call...you bastard" he yells in anger.

Yanking his hair in frustration he yells at the top of his lungs.

"Why...why...why"

"Why this is happening now, I was moving on...and you came suddenly, ugh...she is my daughter got dammit...mine" Vansh was not in his senses.

Ringing...Ringing

His phone started to vibrate. He tried to ignore it but it started ringing again. Picking up his phone from the rug floor he smirked looking at the calling Id.

Laughing loudly he kept looking at the screen.

"Sameer... Sameer..."

"Where are you Vansh Ranawat" Sameer was furious because his team was unable to locate Vansh's whereabouts.

Vansh laughs out loud...

"Why...are your dogs not able to find my location...Oo...poor you..." Vansh mocks and laughs sarcastically.

Sameer was furious and Vansh could easily detect it. After all, they were best friends once. Both know each other in and out.

"You did so wrong Sameer...so wrong," Vansh said in his mad voice.

His eyes were spitting fire...there was a rage in his eyes for everyone.

"You took something from me brother...something you shouldn't have...now it's my turn to claim what's mine back, you just keep eyes on what belongs to you."

There was a calmness but the tension can be felt.

"Listen Vansh and listen clearly, you will not go anywhere near them...LEAVE THEM ALONE." there was a threat in Sameer's voice which Vansh ignored royally and disconnected the call.

***************************************

Pratiksha was tugging Pakhi to her bed when she received a notification on her phone. She kissed her daughter's forehead and turned to check her phone, she frowns looking at an unknown number.

"..."

Strange it was a blank message.

"..."

Again.

She sighs at people with no work.

She put her phone on the nightstand and cuddle her bundle of joy in her arm.

Vansh stares at the screen of his phone. Three dots that it... that's what he wanted to right to her. She must be thinking that some freak just messaged a random number.

Like he will ever let some freaking guy message her.

He sighs maybe she is asleep by now after all she is an early sleeper, and she must have not changed this habit. He opened his phone gallery and smiled.

Tracing his fingers on the screen he smiled.

His daughter...

She was smiling while looking at him, her innocence held him captive in her with just one look. He brings the phone to his chest and held it there like he was holding her in his protective embrace.

His daughter can easily gain attention, and this thought sets him on edge.

No...

He will get a bodyguard for her and that too tomorrow itself.

But, there is only one problem...

Her mother.

Soon, he will make everything all right and he will make sure that everything goes according to him. He is waiting for the sun to rise.

He can't wait to meet his little girl again. Never in his life had he thought that he will ever wait for the next day to come. A genuine smile of contentment etched its way on his face when he thought about the beautiful creature he has created. He closed his eyes, wanting to forget the emptiness that itched in his heart when he thinks about the life he was living for the last few years.

For the last few years, he was just working and living a hollow life, he only knows the language of manipulation and seduction. When he knows greed won't work he uses manipulation and when that doesn't work seduction is the game he plays either way he wins.

He doesn't really care about the consequences as long as he is the king of the game.

But for once in his life, he wants to do something good something that will make him worthy of her. 

**************************************

Hey guys,

Here is a short update as this was drafted way before my wedding and to gain the flow of the book I am updating this part.

Many things are going to change now.

Next will also be updated soon, because I have started writing.

Hopefully, I will be regular from now onwards.

Thank you,

Author.