Chapter 9.

Song:- Ye Fitoor Mera ( Arijit Singh ).

You are not just an obsession for me...

But a habit...

*****************

Third POV.

It was raining heavily in Udaipur. Pratiksha put the candles and matchstick close to her in case the electricity went off. They have a 2 BHK flat which her brother bought for them as their home.

Radhika was in her room with Ruhan, Pratiksha was still thinking about how to approach Radhika regarding the recent event, plus she can't stop thinking about Vansh. The way he was looking at her today, send a shiver down her spine...

He can easily get any girl and his history quite proves it so why can't he leave her, she always tries to forget him telling her stupid heart that it's just an infatuation, this is common in her age, but she knows better. Vansh has occupied a certain space in her heart. It's all-new...she unknowingly craves for her possessive side.

She was in her thought when her room's window start opening and closing automatically, she huffs and gets up from her bed to close the open window, she was about to close it when he saw a figure down her window. Their flat is on the first floor so it was easy for her to look clearly but when he saw the person, her heartbeat accelerates automatically.

' what is he doing here in this weather condition'.....

She again looks in his direction and her heart stopped for a second...

He was drenched in rain, his muscular body was on full display through his white shirt, his chiseled jawline, his eyes were so intense and there is the depth of his eyes, it was like they have thousands of emotions in them and was pouring down through her every pore, drowning her and making her dizzy.

He was looking at her directly. His precise gaze was a boring hole on her face....she unconsciously gulped and goosebumps start raising in her body.

Suddenly her phone starts ringing, she saw him with his phone...

She quickly when to her side of the bed and pick her phone...his name was fleshing on the screen. She immediately answers the call...

"Are you mad or what...Vansh what are you doing here, have you completely, lost it..." She whispers yell...

"Come down or I am coming up..." his voice was husky yet dangerous, the calmness in his every word was making her gulp audibly.

"You have lost it completely, go home Vansh...People will think something wrong....and I don't want any more drama..." she said in a strong voice though it was anything but strong. She was scared from inside...

What if people of the society saw this, they will surely think of something worse...

" Oh...trust me you haven't seen the drama yet...come down or I am coming up..." He said and this time his voice held a threat.

Pratiksha knows better. If she didn't fulfill his condition he could do anything.....She sighs and rubs her temple.

"Vansh goes home please I promise we will talk tomorrow..." She tries to make him understand.

But he is Vansh Randhawa when he wants something he get's it by hook or by crook...

"OK...it was your last chance I am coming up now..." he said in finality...

She went to the window again and saw him coming toward her building entrance....her heart starts beating rapidly...

Ohh... no.