Prologue.

A girl was all laughing and running.....

"Vansh...no...no...anyone can see us....you said to keep it a secret.....then why are you doing this now......"

"Ohh....common..... it's not that we are doing it for the first time.....and baby no one will see us... it's a restricted zone.....come here it's been so long...."

He pulls her to him and pushes her towards the wall. The girl shyly smiles at him. But his eyes as always only hold desire and lust......no other emotion...

He bend down and kissed her hungrily.....opening her shirt button....soon moans and groans were heard.....

Vansh was buttoning his shirt when a girl hug him from behind.

"Vansh, why do we always meet secretly....we love each other... it's not a crime... it's been 2 months now....let's tell about us others...I feel guilty about hiding this from Bhabhi and Rohan...."

"Soon...darling ......" Saying this he kissed her again and left from there...

He always does this to get what he wants and left her....is this only about physical relations.

**************************

A lone tear escapes her eyes looking at his evil laughing face......

"You should have seen your face....ohh god....." His laugh was so evil and dangerous.

"What.....you thought that....I...Vansh Ranawat will Love you.....YOU....a worthless...Ugly......Poor Girl.....Babe.....I don't do love. I FUCK....and you, my darling was so far the best fuck....So keep this, it's a prize for pleasure you gave to your future KING."

Today not only her heart but her self-esteem died.....this Man killed it....and broke her beyond repair.....

He threw a bundle of notes before her and get inside his royal car.......

Pratiksha was still looking in the direction where he went...

She should have listened to her best friend...

She did a mistake by giving her heart to this evil man.....

Wiping her tears she stands....she has to be strong....not only for her but for.......

Will she be able to stand strong in this selfish society.....?

Will this betrayal is going to make her Self esteem... self-respect..and courage strong......?

She has to.......she will loathe him till her last breath.

Will he realize...what he lost...how his evil motives destroyed someone so fragile..?

Will it be too late to repent HIS FLAWS....?

Journey of two people...

One with lots of FLAWS...

One with determination.