Chapter 16.

Song:- How to love.

*****************************

THIRD POV.

Alex opens the door of a cozy house and lets Pletsiksha in. She was carrying a sleeping toddler in her arm. The house was not big nor small a cozy house with a furnished kitchen, living room, and two-bedroom.

She looked at the bigger bedroom and placed sleeping Pakhi on the bed placing two pillows on the side for safety.

Coming out she saw an old man stocking her kitchen with grocery stuff.

"Sir said that, you are coming that's why I am just keeping the things you will need here." He said without looking at her.

Still busy stocking her kitchen with supplies.

She nodded, she was exhausted and wanwantedthing but to sleep out her misery.

"My name is Mr. Joey husband of Ela and father of Alex here, my number is already there on your phone, Sam must save it. I tried to call you but you didn't pick my calup l, next time if you need anything just give me a ring, my cottage is just beside yours, Ela is out but she will come by evening" He just said what he wanted and without waiting for a response he was out.

She huffed and turned to lock the door when she found Alex standing beside the main door, she sigh and raise her brow at him.

"I am here to safeguard you and little Miss, Ma'am" his voice was monotonous.

He moved toward the right side and slide the curtains she followed his actions with her gaze and found him opening the door panel, she moved further and found a beautiful cozy balcony with many plants and flowers there.

Alex turned to her and found her admiring the beauty of the surrounding, her face was oozing innocence and fear. She was so pure and it was all over her face, a scared little woman who was trying to survive in this cruel world with an innocent little child.

She turned her gaze to him and he immediately turned his to look out.

"Ma'am this part here is a balcony, I will be out there in that cottage, Mom will come and will be here with you. " his thick voice gained her attention.

She is a woman of few words, Alex has noticed her always trying to hide in dark the like she was afraid of something.

Or...

Someone.

At that what is pulling him to this woman?

This is wrong, so wrong on his part. But, there is something about this scared beauty that is calling for him to protect her.

No, he won't let his heart get hold of his brain. She is her boss.

Maybe, this is just his curiosity.

"Your Mom...will she...will she be here at night" she whispered but fear could be sensed in her voice.

"Yes of course ma'am, she will be with you and little me every night." He said just to clear her doubt.

He clearly remembered his boss's order to not let these two alone at night.

"My father is head security chief of a billionaire so he is mostly out, I am sure my lonely mother will give you two good company," he said to lighten the mood.

She gave a small smile and turned to go to her room...to her daughter. He saw her going away and sigh.

He should maintain his professional job.

*********************

"Yes, Sam doesn't worry tell Di( elder sister) that I am fine...she is sleeping, Madam was so hyper that Mr. Alex has a tough time handling this little monster...how is Ru...I am missing him too. Yeah take care, tell Ridhi and Rohan that I am fine...no, I won't call you again...yes got it...Ok...fine you will call me...take care bye."