10

Ayshanae's POV

March 9th, 12:00 am the screen read. It was officially 1 year and my emotions were all over the place. I wanted to cry so bad but I couldn't the tears just wouldn't come out. Also I was now legal and 18. I was day dreaming when my phone started vibrating. It was a text from Ben, Kd, Kentrell, and Bam. We grew closer over these few weeks and I really like him.

Benny Bear 💚: Happy Slime Day ayshanae I love you so much, we locked in forever enjoy ya day see you later

Kd😂💚💚: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BESTIE I LOVE YOU GIRLWE GONE TURN UP TONIGHT BITCH

Kentrell: happy birthday girl imma be at ya party tonight.

Bam❤️: happy birthday I hope you enjoy it imma see you tonight I got a surprise for you

I texted all of them back and said thank you and then I posted a picture on Instagram.

Liked by mgng10x, and 17,798 othersAYSHANAESARIYA: miss you more than life itself💔happy 18th birthday to me 💕

AYSHANAESARIYA: miss you more than life itself💔
happy 18th birthday to me 💕

I had a photo shoot yesterday due to Ben and Kd, they was really my best friends since day 1 of it all.

It was now 10 am and I woke up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. When I went downstairs there was Kentrell, Ben, Kd, and Iyanna with a cake that had my face on it and a lot of presents. " HAPPY BIRTHDAY" Ben and Kd yelled. They tackled me in hugs and I was on the floor until they picked me up. The cake was so cute and it was my favorite kind. I opened all the gifts until I got to a Cuban link that had no name on it, it was so icy and cold and I loved it. " Awww I love this, who's it from" I asked. " Me" Kentrell said, that took me by surprise. I said thank you and I was gonna hug you until I noticed Iyanna looking mad so I didn't. She then got up and stormed upstairs. He rolled his eyes and then pulled me into a hug . " Its a card in there and sum else too" he said then he went upstairs. Ben and Kd went in the kitchen eating all my cake and I opened the card. It said " Thank you for everything you do around her for me and my kids. They love you and they adore you. Thank you for being so calm when I put you in situations with females that you shouldn't be put in. You real specials and you my favorite person to cuddle with hopefully it happens again sooner or later. Love Kentrell." I was taken back cuz it seemed like he tellin me he like me but he got a gf it don't matter plus I'm feeling Bam but I loved this card, it made my day even better. I looked into the bag and then pulled out a pink envelope and inside was 10,000. I was so grateful.