5

Kentrell's POV

It's been a week since i've first slept with Ayshanae and we been sleeping together ever since. We don't even talk we just sleep and then go on about our days. Ben and Kd keep coming over to me asking em do I want to date her, and I don't. I don't like that girl. For 1, she's under age. For 2, I just got out of a relationship. Just like I said before, I only need somebody to hold me at night other than that ion need no bitch for nothing. She's a cool girl tho.

I heard knocking at the door. I heard ayshanae said she had it. Then i heard " who tf is you". That sounded like Jania, tf is she for. I went downstairs and went to the door. She was standing there with Kacey. " Uh i'm the baby sitter. I got hired like 3 weeks ago" ayshanae said. " Kentrell ain't tell me nothing about no babysitter, if you one of his lil girlfriends just say that then" she said. " Chill out Jania, she the babysitter" i said. "What the fuck ever Kentrell" she said. Ayshanae walked upstairs. Everybody keep coming for her.

Ayshanae's POV

When Kentrell told Jania who I was i just decided to go upstairs. I'm sick of everyone coming for me, I literally do nothing to anyone. From now on imma just watch the kids and go about my business, i'm tired of being called out my name for doing my job. I'm done sleeping with Kentrell and talking to anyone that's not Ben and kd.

When i walked upstairs i sat on bed and left the door open. I heard Jania telling Kentrell that he should've told her and stop having random females around her son, she has a point. He then told her to chill out and asked her what she was doing here. " I got a shoot in Florida and I need you to watch Kacey" she said. He said okay. " So where you find her at" she asked. " I didn't, Ben and Kd did" he said. " How long they known her for" she asked. " like almost a month" he said. " Really kentrell? Y'all don't know her to have her around ya kids. Watch her she prolly a opp" she said then I heard a door close so I assume she left.

Kentrell POV

" Watch her she prolly a opp" Jania said then left. She right, I don't know her and she hiding sum. Imma just watch her more closely cuz at this point she need to speak tf up. Right now i'm bouta go take Kacey to the park. I'm not even gone ask her or tell her .

Ayshanae POV

The door closed and when I went
downstairs Kentrell and Kacey were gone. After 20 mins of laying there I was bored so I called Ben and Kd over. After 10 mins they were here and we were downstairs chillin. I was a lil down tho bcuz I was just sick of how i was being treated here. " What's wrong" Ben asked. " I'm just sick of being cursed out by ppl just because I'm here working for him. Like I'm just here to do my job not to be called out my name everytime a female sees me." I said. " You just ignore them you know why you here so fuck what they think" Ben said. I nodded my head and it was quiet until Ben said " We dnt wan be overbearing but what did happen to ya family". I trust Ben and Kd to tell them, no one else. " On my birthday we were on our way to disney and before we made it out the city the plane crashed and killed them all. When I got released out the hospital my family felt as though it was my fault and they abandoned me so that's y I left and i'm here." i said. First time i've talked about it since it happened, I still haven't cried. I don't think I ever will. They looks at me like they seen a ghost. " We sorry " Kd said. I said thanks. We then just listened to kentrell's more slower songs like All in and Death enclaimed and chilled. They even convinced me to smoke with them and I was high asf. They left after that. Kentrell then walked in with Kacey. " Do you want me to get him" I asked. He shook his head no. " You high asf being irresponsible"he said. I usually don't say what I want but the weed got the best of me.  " For 1 I didn't plan on getting high with Ben and them and for 2 i'm not being irresponsible because I didn't think any of the kids would be here" I said. He just looked at me and walked upstairs. I'm honestly bouta start telling everyone off.

              Next Morning-Kentrell POV

Kacey was crying all night and Ian wanna say anything to ayshanae because I could tell she was upset, shit i would be too. Everyday she getting cursed out by somebody and she dnt never bday nuffin, couldn't be me. Kacey was still crying and he starting to irritate me, i'm leaving him wit her today I need a break. " Say ayshanae" she came in my room. " Yeah" she said. " Take Kacey he won't stop crying and imma be out all day" I said. She nodded her head and left the room. In all honesty, i'm bouta go meet up with Iyanna. Me and her been rocking again, plus she dnt make me feel basic and I miss her. But that nobody business until I decide to get back with her or not.

                      Ayshanae's POV

" You hungry" i asked Kacey. He just made noises and I laughed. I took him downstairs and make him some ravioli. I think i'm more close with Kacey because he's just the sweeties thing plus he's over here the most. I'd love to have a child of my own, i love kids. I just don't want the dad ctfu. But i'm a virgin and I don't think i'm losing it anytime soon. After Kacey was done eating he wanted to walk around the house so that's what we did. He led me to the basement where one side was a recording studio and the other had multiple different kinds of guns. I picked kacey up and left, i was scared and I do didn't want to touch anything. I then took him upstairs to my room to sleep but he kept crying so I walked around with him until he stopped crying but he didn't. Something told me to walk into Kentrell room and I did then he shut up. I didn't want to but we got into his bed and went to sleep.

                       Kentrell's POV

"Kentrell you know I love you. Who ride for you like me, nobody. Who loves you more than me, nobody. I know we had our issues but they was then and this is now." Iyanna said. She had a point, we was kids back then. I do love yaya and she ride for me better than anybody. I want her back. " Rd yaya, I love you." i said. She kissed me and said she loved me more. We left the restaurant and went to my house. She was feeling on me and shit ans we was walking to my room. When I got in there and turned on the light Ayshanae and Kacey was in there sleeping, I knew I was bouta hear it. " Who tf is that" she said. It woke Kacey up and he started crying. Before I could respond to Yaya Ayshanae said she was sorry and that Lacey was crying to sleep in here. "Rd just get out " I said. " Soooo who is that " she asked again. I told her that was my babysitter then we continued what we was doing.