32

Ayshanae's POV

So far we been driving for 2 days and we finally made it to Missouri. All we do is sleep or hang out with the boys in the front and stop and get food. The bathroom is pretty big so not everything is that bad but i've mainly been with Draco, this little boy got my whole heart.

" come on Nae grab Kayden we at the hotel" kentrell said and he grabbed the bags, finally. Montana checked everyone in, Me, kentrell and draco had a room, Ben and Kd, 3 and Joe, and Montana and the bus driver. We all got on the elevators and went up to our rooms, we had on hoodies and sunglasses because once you let 1 fan see you then thousands more come and i'm tired and wanna sleep in a real bed. We got in our room and i went pee then layed on the bed after i layed Draco down cuz he was still sleep. kentrell changed his clothes and was on the phone texting i guess and it was quiet and i started to fall asleep until ben, kd, 3, and joe came in our room. " Ayeee we in this bitch tour just started i'm ready to get the bitches" joe screamed and they all screamed after. I rolled my eyes and sat up on the bed. " Definitely ready to see some Missouri bitches" sumbi said , I knew it was Kentrell's voice but ian say nothing. 

" Nae let's go get some food" Ben said to me. " No im tired and Draco sleep and i'm not waking him up, we'll just get something later." I said. " Alright but they said we going to dinner around 9 tonight, shit is fancy to kick off the tour so be ready" he said and then hugged me. " See y'all, be safe" I said to all of them. They all yelled different things like " i'm always safe" and " love you" but kentrell ain't say nuffin, he was still on his phone, okay then. I just took off my shoes and jacket and changed into a tank top and shorts and got in the bed with draco and went to sleep.

                   Kentrells POV

We got in this car we rented for the next 2 days and found our way to this restaurant outside, when it say it was all these bitches, it was all these bitches. Shit make me wish I was single right now, I could've had all these hoes, but I'm wit Nae and I love her.

" I know y'all see all the ass i'm seeing" Joe said. " Look at these 2 niggas inna relationship, can't do shit" 3 said laughing at me and Ben. " Man I love my bitch and these random tour hoes ian gone ever see again dnt mean nothing" Ben said, that made me think cuz i was being tempted right now but he right,  plus we only 1 stop in.

People was pointing and taking pictures and Kd and Joe and 3 went over but Me and Ben got us a table. " How you doing i'm gonna be your waiter can I get your drinks" the girl asked us and Ben ordered for all of us. The rest of them niggas finally came back over after being in the bitches faces and we ordered and after a hour or 2, ate and left.

We just drove to this parking space and rolled up and started smoking and playing music.

                   Ayshanae's POV

I was woke up to Kayden laying on my chest watching netflix on my phone, idk how he figured out my passcode anyway. I went to the bathroom and then put my clothes back on. " Come on Draco let's go eat" I said and picked him and then got us a uber to this mcdonald's cuz it's his favorite place and slowly becoming mine.

We went in and I ordered and then we sat down and ate. He ate his food fast and then he went to play in the play ground place thingy. I was on my phone and then i started looking around and saw this car parked in the parking spot and it was all these nigga blasting music and stuff but I know the elbow, it was Kentrell and them. I texted him and told him come into the mcdonald's and he turned around and then they all come over.

" How you know it was me" Kentrell asked and I pointed to his elbow. Ben and them went into the play pen with draco. " Why you got so much food" Kentrell asked, i didn't even have that much , he doing too much. " I don't" i said to him and then threw the rest in the trash cuz that threw me off. " I was  just saying, dnt feel some type of way" he said as I ignored him and walked into the bathroom.

I went in and stared at the mirror and a couple tears fell out but i wiped them, honestly I think i'm pregnant. Like all i do is sleep, eat and pee. This is the first time i've cried tho, Kentrell should've never said nun. I was wiping my eyes then he came in. " Nae don't cry i'm sorry i was just saying" he said wiping my eyes hugging me. " It's alright" I said. I looked at him a couple seconds deciding if I wanted to say something or not, but I didn't. We just walked out and then went to our hotel in they rental.

When we got there everyone wnt into they own room to get ready for dinner since it was was like 6 already. They said it was fancy but dressed average. Everybody posted they pics but i only liked Kentrells.

@nba_youngboy: log offline get active fuck yo caption, what you saying nigga?💚

After I finally finished getting dressed, i posted my picture.

@ayshanaesariya: pretty face, pretty tempted 💚

Montana had rented out the restaurant so it was just us and no one else. The food was good and it was all laughs but the real work start tmmr with his tour and allat and waking up early and coming back to the hotel late to pack out stuff and get right on the road to texas.

When we got back to the hotel I got a pregnant test from the store in the hotel before going to the room. I went in and Draco was sleep and kentrell had just got out the shower. " I think i'm pregnant." i said while pulling the test out the bag. He just looked at me and got dressed in ball shorts. He grabbed my hand and pulled me in the bathroom, " let's see" he said. This nigga stayed in and watched me and everything too.

After 5 mins it was negative but ian know how i felt abt it but i guess he could see the frown on my face. " Dnt be sad, we said next year anyway" he said and kissed my for-head. " I love you slime" he said and i said it back and we went to sleep.