28

Ayshanae's POV

" Ace let's make a movie" Kentrell said to me in the middle of back shots. We been in the house by ourselves for a couple of days now since Sheronda came and got Mani and Draco. All we do is have sex and cuddle. All that gangster stuff he talk in his songs and he still lay his whole body on top of me every night with his head in my neck.

" A movie" I said moaning out. " Yes a movie, whea my phone at" he said pulling out grabbing his phone sitting it up. " Rd let's go"  he said flipping me over to missionary and start pounding my shit. " Kentrellllll" I moaned out pushing on his stomach tryna get him out of me. " Nah slime move that shit" he said pinning my hands above my head. " You too deeppp" i yelled. " Ion care" he said and started going even faster. " I'm tryna put a baby in you today" he said still pounding. " And imma take it right out" I said and he pulled my hair going faster than ever. I had this crazy ass orgasm and i'm waiting for this nigga to nut in me but he pulled out and said " Turn around" and soon ass i turned my head he nutted all in my mouth. " Had to redirect my kids to yo throat. Now you my babymom " he said and patted my head and stopped the video.

" Come get in the shower" he said to me and I went in the bathroom. The showering was quiet and just washing, good cuz i'm too sore. When we got out I put on this " never broke again" shirt and sweatpants and so did he. " What time ya opening thing today" he asked me as we layed down on the bed. " It's at 4 but it's over at 7" I said. " What yall gone be doing" he asked. " People just gone come in and have drinks and food and stuff and schedule appointments" I said yawning. " Well let's get some sleep it's 4 am" He said getting in his spot laying on me putting his head on shoulder. " 4?? we started at 10, chile" I said. He laughed. " I know bruh it was great" he said and we went to sleep.

When we woke up we just ate lunch cuz it like 2 when we woke up and layed around all day. We banned Kd, Ben, Bby Joe, and 3 for the week cuz they been everyday for the past couple days. Joe and 3 are cool but I want Kentrell to myself, niggas love they home boys. Right now Kentrell was laying in my old bed in my room while I was doing my make up and hair. I shuffled my music and " how to love" by trell came on, that song old asf but it hit. " Whatchu know bout this Ace" He said. " I told you i been listening to you boy" I said to him.

I finished my make up and high ponytail and then went to my closet to pick out an outfit. Ian wanna wear nothing ass crazy so i just wore a jean dress with a tan purse and tan hightop shoes. Kentrell wasn't paying me no attention the whole time but as soon as I get dressed he wanna speak. " Uhn uhn Nae, too short" . " Kentrell it's not and i'm wearing it" I said running down the steps to my car and he ran and followed me. " You lucky you outside already imma fuck yo lil ass up" He said standing in front of me. " Bae take my picture pleaseee, real quick" I said and he did and I posted it.

 @AYSHANAESARIYA: be prada me bae 💚

" I love you call me when u on ya way home" he said opening and closing the door kissing me. " I love you too" I said back and pulled off. I blasted " Reapers Child " all the way there because I'm really on the way too MY hair shop grand opening . When I got there it was soo many ppl outside waiting and Tahquill and Tiyana. " Heyy babyyy" Tahquill said. " Heyyy, y'all ready" I asked them and they said yes. I nodded my head okay and then walked to the front.

" Thank you everyone for coming to the opening to " DolledUpByNae". I appreciate all your love and support and along side me on this journey is my 2 co workers Tahquill and Tiyana" I said and they came and stood next to me and we all grabbed the scissors and cut them while everyone clapped. We then walked in and everyone mingled and with everyone and this went on for about 2 hours.

After everyone left it was just me and Tahquill and Tiyana but Tahquill was leaving out. " Rd bye y'all" he said hugging us. " Bye baby" I said and he left. I then got a text on my phone from Kentrell.

Trelly💚: i'm coming to pick you up

me: but my car is here

Trelly: Joe gone come get in the morning, imma come in

me: okay

"Can you unlock the door my boyfriend getting ready to come in" I said to Tiyana and she went over to do it. " Umm Nba Youngboy at the door" she said. " Okay, come in baby" I said to him. He then came in and kissed me and Tiyana went somewhere in the corner. " How was it bae" he asked me grabbing my butt while we hugged. " It was great imma be busy baee" i said all excited. " I'm proud of you bae now let's go home so we can be proud together" he said to me looking his lips. " Okayy" i said and we walked out. " Tiyana lock up" I yelled walking out and she screamed "K".

The next morning I woke up at like 4pm after I had a long night. Kentrell was still sleep while I got up and took off my makeup since ian have time to last night. I got in the shower and did my face routine and then sat at the end of my bed going on my phone. Literally sook as i opened it everything was me and Kissing.

@TheShadeRoom: Just in #Roomies ! Picture came in of #NBAYoungBoy and new girlfriend. Sources has confirmed girl in photo is #AyshanaeSariya, social media star and owner of new shop #DolledUpByNae. Are they cute #Roomies ??

I was so mad like why would Tiyana take a picture, we was in my shop minding our business. Tbh she grimey for that, but imma say sum to her later. My dms was filled with dumb stuff like " You too pretty to be so dumb to get wit Yb", " All he gone do is get you pregnant and leave", you just somebody for the moment" and all this other stuff. I'm not ashamed to be wit him but all this negativity is what i was avoiding. She really is messy.

" Nae come back to bed" kentrell whined. "No im mad now" I said to him. " Why" he asked and I gave him my phone. " Man that hoe inna store took that shit,  this why ian want you to have no female friends they do shit like this." he said to me. " Don't worry abt she just a hater baby come back to sleep" he said and I turned my phone off and threw it on the floor cooking back up to him, bitches are weird.