8

Kentrell's  POV

2 weeks later it's a couple days after mew years and everybody here chillin including all my kids. Ayshanae holding Mani and Tay Tay sleep on her lap while the rest of them running around and shit. Ben and Kd sitting next to her talking to her and on they phone. Iyanna sitting on my lap while I play the game. Me and Ayshanae dnt speak at all which is fine with me but I do miss the sleeping and her personality but whatever i'm wit Yaya. She been annoying me, I don't know why i'm back with her I need something new. She annoying asf always wanna be on a nigga dick. Imma put up with her but if she start doing to much then i'm done.

Ayshanae got up and walked upstairs and then she came back and grabbed Tay Tay and walked upstairs, I guess she put them down for a nap. She then sat on the couch with her feet on Ben. " What's the love for ya 18th" Kd asked. " Nothing" she said. " Why not" I asked. I was curious. " I don't wanna do nothing" she said. " Well we going out, imma throw you a party at a club" Kd said. " Who you gone invite other than everyone on this room" she said laughing." Mane it don't matter, we still gone be turnt." Ben said. " We can rent out a v.i.p section in a club and have fun, bitches gone show up anyway" Ben said. He right. " Fine whatever" she said. Imma get her a gift for helping with my kids, I mean she helps a lot.

Later on all the kids and Yaya sleeping and it's us down here chilling. " Kd take my picture please" she said. He grabbed her phone and she sat on the stool and posed. She cute a lil bit. " Ooh this cute i'm posting. " she said. I then got on my phone scrolling thru instagram and I saw her picture.

 liked by mgng10x, NbaselfpaidKd, and 79

liked by mgng10x, NbaselfpaidKd, and 79.098 others.

@AYSHANAESARIYA: 🤍
@nbaselfpaidKd: pic credits bih
@mgng10x: best 💚

I don't even follow her she just showed up on my explore, she really starting to pop all on her own. It don't matter tho, as long as it don't come out she live wit me and shit cuz i'm tryna stay out the media i'm sick of them being on my dick. " Say let's go to the studio" Ben said. I said rd then we left.

                       Ayshanae POV

The boys just left to go to the studio so it's just me, the kids, and Iyanna but she's sleeping and them. The only kid that was up was Mani. " Hey mama" i said to her. She laughed. I changed her diaper and then layed with her in the bed. I missed my siblings. They were so sweet and they lived being in my way 25/8. I would yell at them to get out back then but now I would do anything to have them back. I think about them a lot all day and everyday but no tears dnt come out and idk why. It kills me that i'm the only one still here, everyday I feel like i should just leave this earth cuz if they dead I should be dead, but tbh Kentrell's kids is keeping me here. I've always loved kids, they mean everything to me, so when I see them, they brighten up my world. If I wasn't watching these kids I wouldn't be here right now. I would do anything for them.

I fell asleep in my thoughts but woke up when i felt Mani being pulled off of me. " Gimme her" Iyanna said. " What are you doin" I asked. " I wanna hold her" She said. " Okay but nisha said don't let you touch her i'm sorry" i said. Yes I watch the kids for Kentrell but he's not here so i'm going off what Nisha told me. " Girl ain't nb worried but Nisha" she said. I grabbed Mani and closed my room door and locked it. She was trippin.

About 30 mins later Kentrell was back but Ben and Kd must've went home. " KENTRELL SHE AINT LET ME HOLD ARMANI" she yelled at him. " I don't care Iyanna don't touch them, you my girl by the babysitter" he said to her. She huffed and puffed then came back upstairs. Kentrell came into my room because the door was open and reached for Mani. I gave her to him and then he told me dnt let her touch her or the boys and I nodded my head. He wasn't wrong, she was just his gf for the moment plus I know all their moms and they are okay with me except Jania. She says she doesn't trust me but I can't do nothing to change her mind tbh.

The next morning all the kids moms came to get them and I was now sad and bored so I called Ben.  " Hey Ben wan go eat?" I asked. " Yeah, get ready" he said. I got ready and put on some simple then he came and got me and we went and got seafood. Ben was talkin bout his son. " I mean I love my son but you think he gone remember his momma if I kill her" he said and I laughed. " She can't be that bad" i said. " She is, she just does the most 24/7" he said. " But i'm starting to fw this girl" he said looking at me. " That's good is she cute" i asked. " Yeah" he said. I told him whatever makes him happy. I'm not upset or anything we are just bestfriends nothing more nothing less. We just happened to have sex, it was a good experience and I wouldn't trade it with him for no one.

We finished eating them went back to the house and Kentrell was laying on the couch sleep with lean next to his cup. " I got him, you go head" he said. I hope he's okay, he drinks that stuff a lot. I feel bad but that's none of my business, but where's iyanna tho. Downstairs I heard Kentrell telling Ben that he was okay and that he was just stressed. Hopefully he gets better.