27

Kentrells POV

" Baby i'm not gone be able to make it to yo opening" I said to Nae who was sitting on the kitchen counter and I was in the living room counting money. " That's fine, I kinda ain't want u to come anyway" she said and I looked at her sideways. " Well why not" i asked, i really wanted to know. " Ppl gone be there and I don't need them in our business posting stuff" she said eating a pop tart on her phone. " What you ashamed to be wit me or sum, why you don't wan be seen wit me" i asked her. She looked up from her phone and stared at me. " I'm not ashamed to be wit you but our relationship is nb business, ppl is nosey especially the shaderoom and once we get together it's gone be a whole bunch of drama. Once we together imma get hate that I don't need" she said. Basically sound like she was saying Imma make her life problematic. " If you don't wanna be with me just say that Nae" I said to her cuz atp she was irkin. " I do wanna be with you, we just not no ones business, i'd rather stay unknown." she said. I guess it was starting to make sense, plus a lot of my relationships got messed up with the media so i see where she coming from. " I understand, but what abt dates and stuff" I asked her. She came and sat on the floor next to me and the piles of money. " I mean people gone find out , but we still new and i wanna keep us good. When they do we just gone keep to ourselves." she said.
" Ard i fw it" I said and she kissed me. " Now help me count this money" I said to her and she picked sum up and put it to her face. " Take my pic Trell" she said and I did and posted it to my story with a line from No. 9

Ofc people was replying asking who it was and shit but i ignored and got back to what we was doing

Ofc people was replying asking who it was and shit but i ignored and got back to what we was doing. " When is Mani and Draco going back to Nisha" she asked me. " They staying for the month" i said and she looked at me wide eyed. " Ooh purr i can't wait" she said. " Now we can't have sex cuz it cuz they always gone be in our bed, man I need some sex" I said to her. " Well they sleep right now" she said climbing into my lap and kissing on my neck. She start kissing all on my face and shit. I had this thing in my head to fuck her in the studio, so i wrapped her around my waist and took her downstairs to the studio and fucked her on the floor.

When we finished I heard the door bell ring and I groaned, ppl always at my house like damn. Me and Nae got ourselves together and then walked upstairs. " Nae get the door" I told her. She opened it and looked back at me confused. When I looked up it was 3 and bby joe. " Mane what y'all niggas doing here" I asked dapping them up cuz they haven't been around in a minute. " We back nigga" bby joe said. " This yo babysitter right Kd told me, hey baby I'm 3 what's yo name" 3 said grabbing her hand and kissing. " Say get off my lady nigga, she mine" I said grabbing Nae hand from him and putting her behind. " I knew this nigga was gone bag her before we even had a chance" 3 said laughing. " Myf tho what's ya name" He asked her. " That's my bestie mf" I heard kd voice and I seen him and Ben, good thing we fucked before cuz these niggas gone be here forever. " Nigga shut up what's her name " Bby joe said to him. " Her name is Nae" Ben said and then they came in from the door way and sat down. " Well i'm bby joe and that's 3, we just came back from business" Bby joe said. Bae nodded her head and then put alll the money back in the bag. " Imma count this upstairs" she said and left.

" Say why she leave I wanna get to know her" joe said. " She antisocial, she only cool around us" Ben said pointing to me, him, and Kd. " Ohrd that's coo, where y'all find her at tho" 3 said. " We met her at some pizza shop and she was new to town and was homeless so we helped her get the babysitting job" Kd said. " Homeless, that's crazy. Wait how old she is" Joe asked. " She 18 but when we met her she was 17" I said. " Damn she must've had a hard life" 3 said. " Ion know abt her life but sum happened and her family died" Kd said. " Damn thats crazy, she strong for that shit" Joe said rolling up. " Yeah and once she got here Ben let 2 of his gfs and Jania try to fight her " Kd said. " No i didn't, they was just jealous" I said clearing shit up. " Nah nigga u let them" Ben said laughing. " Then he start feeling her but she had got a bf so then he start acting like a ass and he tripped her and if you look closely she got a scar above her eyebrow" Ben said. " Say man you wild" 3 said looking at me, it was different then. " Now they together and shit and they be coolin" Ben said. " Ohrd, what she left her bf for you Yb" 3 asked. " Nah he got killed" I said looking at them. " You did it Yb" Ben asked. " Nah ian get the chance" i said and we all sat around laughing and continued smoking and talking bout random shit. Little did I know, Ayshanae was listening to the whole conversation and felt some type of way for the way I spoke on Bam death.

Like 5 hours later they had left and it was around 8pm now and I was high asf. Nae came down a couple times to feed Armani and Draco but other than that she stayed upstairs. I moved all the weed and lean and shit off the coffee table and put it on the cabinet and went upstairs and got in the shower. When I came out the kids was sitting up wit Nae playing wit her and I had to get dressed in the bathroom once again. When I came out I sat on the bed and Kissed all they foreheads. Mani yawned and I put her on chest and patted her butt until she fell asleep and Draco had got on the other side of my chest and went to sleep to. After like 20 mins Nae put them in her old room and then came back
in and layed down facing away from me, she dnt never face away from me. " Whats wrong Nae" I asked her touching her shoulder. She nudged my hand off and said " Nothing Kentrell" with a attitude. I snatched the covers off of her. " Sit tf up and tell me what's wrong now" I said. She sat up and looked at me. " Why would you say that about Bam, i mean your the one that helped me get over everything and made me feel better so why would you say that. You just showing off for them" she said, ian think it was that big of a deal. " Nae it was a joke man up fr" I said rolling my eyes. " Whatever Yb ian wanna talk abt it anyway" she said snatching the covers, she dnt never call me Yb. I sat up and pulled her arm making her sit back up on the bed. " Ow Kentrell that hurt" she said holding it. " I don't care you mad for what" I said to her, I wasn't being mean she just need to man up. She's this little sweet thing that let anybody talk to her how they want and she need to toughen up. " Your too soft, you need to toughen up. You let everyone walk all over you. Man up Ace " i said to her and she had tears in her eyes " Idc i'm going to sleep" She said and turnt over getting under the covers. I turned around too and went to sleep.

The next morning I woke up at like 5 cuz Mani was crying and just stayed up wit her playing. Nae had woke up around 8 or sum to use the bathroom and saw me in the room laying with Mani on my chest. " Hey " she said looking down. " Wsp Ace" I said. She came and kneeled on the bed and kissed my lips a couple times. I knew she was gone realize it right. The Bam thing was a joke and she need to start stepping up for her self, that's it.