25

Ayshanae's POV

" Who texting our phone" Kentrell asked. " A girl that wants to be my lash tech" I said. Since I purchased my shop 2 weeks ago I already have all my furniture coming in the mail, all my supplies, products, bundles, and etc. I found a MUA named Taquill. He's really talented, now i'm just looking for a lash tech. " Ord yk what it is slime" he said coming on the bed laying on my lap. " Bye Kentrell ian Ben and nem dnt talk to me like i am you on some weird shit" I said laughing. He turned and looked at me laughing " On some what? Mane philly accent funny asf". " It's not an accent just certain words we say" I said rubbing through his dreads. " Lemme hear some more" he said . " Rd so we say " you drawn"which mean you doin to much, " youngboul" as in sumbi we consider young to us or our " child", " old head" for a old person duh, " Jawn" can be anything like " she a bad jawn or he fucked the jawn at the jawn house" you know?" i asked him and he started laughing. " Mans that shit is hilarious dude" he said. " Nigga yo accent way stronger than mine" I said . He looked at me and said I know.

" Anyway what we doing today" I asked. " Let's just chill in here today" he said. " Ard but ion wanna sleep let's do sum" I said pulling him off the bed holding his hand walking down the stairs. " Like what" He asked. " Idk" he said flopping on the couch. I was looking in the random drawers in the kitchen and found some regular cards. " Ooh let's play i declare war" I said sitting on the floor around the coffee table. " Mane thats a baby game but whatever" he said sitting around the table too.

I passed out the cards and we started playing. He won the first couple rounds. " Uhn uhn we abt to start over cuz how you winning" I said laughing. " Nigga you just suck" he said and I rolled my eyes. My next 3 cards were aces and I won his everytime. " Mane you cheating, how come the ace can beat out every other card " he asked. " Well in cards the ace is the highest ranked card, but referring to a person, and ace is someone who is really close to you who you can realate too, someone that's easy to talk to, someone who really cares for you and loves you" I said looking at him. He looked at me with those big grey eyes and said " you my ace and i love you" and my heart melted. " I love you too" i said back to him. Then the doorbell rung.

" That better not be Ben and Kd" he said. " Nah it's Nisha" I responded getting up walking to the door. " Why she here" he asked and then I opened the door. " Hey boo" she said and then handed me Armani and their bags while Draco ran to his daddy. " Hey Nisha" I said back hugging her. Nisha was really a cool person and never got hype wit me, she the best. " Wsp Nisha why you ain't tell me they was coming" he asked her holding Draco on his back. " I told Nae they was coming you'll be ard" She said and I laughed and he just mugged us. " How u gone text my lady bout my kids text me nigga" he said. " Y'all together now" she asked and he said yeah slime. " That's sweet but I texted her she is the babysitter, now bye Kentrell, see you boo." she said hugging me and kissing the kids then leaving closing  the door.

" Atleast Nisha ain't no hater cuz them other hoes some hating ass bitches" he said walking away from the door. " I be back" I said and handed his Mani and went upstairs to put they bags down in our room. When I came back downstairs Kentrell was laying on Mani's lap while she was sitting up on the couch looking at coco melon on the tv. " I know you not paying me no attention but I love you Armani, you my first daughter and prolly not my last but imma protect you wit everything in me. So by saying that, you can't have no boyfriend, no friend that's a boy, you can't even be friends with a girl if they got a boy name. Rd Armani you hear me, cuz on slime he dying." he said looking up at her. She was just drooling. My heart melted and then I laughed walking to the couch. " You so good with Kids" I said sitting down while he had his head on Mani lap and his feet on me. " Shit i gotta be, I got 5 with 1 on the way. You next." I laughed. " I would love to have a baby but i'm not ready for one, I just turnt 18 in March and it's only August. " I said to him. " How about next year" he asked me. " Yeah next year" i said.

Kentrells POV
2 hours later Draco was sleeping at the bottom of our bed and so was Mani at the top on my chest. We was watching tv just sitting in the quiet. Nae kept tryna stay awake. " Just go to sleep Nae" I said and she immediately turned to her side putting her leg on my legs and her head on the other side of my chest, My girls.