26

Ayshanae's POV

" Aww look at the big happy family" I heard while I was sleep. I came from Under the covers and opened my eyes to Kd and Ben standing in the door way of our room while the sun shining. " Why yall here, leave" I said. " No we miss y'all and my nigga Draco here" Ben said. " Well dnt wake him up, let them sleep." I said walking into our bathroom. I flushed the toilet and was starting to wash my hands when I heard " Well idc about Kentrell" then I heard a smack. I know they ain't slap Kentrell awake. I started brushing my teeth when I heard " Bitch you better run" that came from Kentrell and all these foot steps. I peaked my heard out the door and they left the room. They deserve it.

I finished washing face and went in the room and seen Mani and Draco was still sleep so I closed the door and went downstairs. They was all soaked in water and so was the kitchen floor. I rolled my eyes. "And i'm supposed to clean it up right" I said wit a attitude while getting the mop. I love Ben and Kd like family but they always come to the house making messes then leaving, bastards. " Say slime you mad" Kentrell said to me. I stopped in the middle of the floor with water surrounding my slides and stomped my feet and rolled my eyes. " Yes cuz y'all always fucking shit up and leave me to clean it up" I said and started mopping. I looked up and Kd mouth was open wide. " Tf is u looking at" I said to him. They really pissed me off. " You need to chill" Ben said and Ian say nun. Kentrell came behind me all wet and shit and wrapped his hands around my waist grabbing the mop and putting his head on my shoulder. " We sorry, you do a lot. we gone clean it up. Don't let it ruin yo day." he said to me then he kissed my neck a couple times. " I'm not" I said. " We sorry Bestie" Kd said and then him, ben, and Kentrell hugged me making me wet. " Eww let me go" I said and they did.

" Say we hungry, you gone make us breakfast" Ben asked, they can't do nun by themselves. " No I got stuff to do, imma be out all day so it's just yall with the kids." I said to them. Kentrell looked up from mopping. " Tf is you going" He asked me. They all stood there with they arms folded, they swear they control me. I'm grown. " My furniture get delivered today along with my bundles, flat irons, combs, and all my other hair stuff wit Tahquill and Tiana's stuff. They coming in to help get everything set up. " I said to them. " Wait who tf is Tahquill and Tiana" Ben said. I rolled my eyes. " Tahquill is my makeup artist and Tiana is my lash tech. Anymore questions, good." I said and walked upstairs.

I walked in quietly since the kids was still sleep and went into me and Kentrell walk in closet and picked out some bummy clothes since imma just be putting stuff together and shit today. Kentrell then walked in. " You ain't tell me you was leaving today" he said walking in the closet. I turned and looked at him " was i supposed to tell you" I asked . He then grabbed my neck " say ik u mad about the water but i got it up so lose the shitty attitude ace" he said to me. Ooh purr. " alright" I said. He then kissed me and backed me into the bathroom and sat me on the sink. " Wait I gotta shower" I said. He turned and turnt on the water " even better". He started kissing me again and took off his and my clothes. When we got in there he turnt me around and start pounding my shit. I put my hand on his stomach. " Kentrell wait" I moaned. " Nah you wanna have that stank ass attitude" he said and keep pounding. It all happened so fast. He was groaning then started going faster and faster " Kentrellll" I moaned and then I came and so did he. He turnt me around kissed all on me. " Still mad" he asked. " Nope" I said then we started to wash up.

10mins later we got out and saw Mani sitting up on the bed drooling. " Man I hate getting dressed in the bathroom" Kentrell said going in the closet grabbing a polo shirt , some ethikas, and sweats and going in the bathroom. I laughed and grabbed my clothes and went in there too.

" Come on let's go again" he said grabbing neck. " No Kentrell plus ben and Kd still down there and I gotta go" I said moving his hand and turning around in the mirror and seeing 3 hickeys on my neck. I looked wide eyes and slapped his arm. " Ow wtf" he said hissing. " U not supposed to leave marks" I said. " Idc you mine and I needa mark my territory he said. Then started kissing on me again while I was putting my sweatpants on. He then stopped and finished putting his clothes on and so did I. I turned around in the mirror to touch up on my eyelash extensions when I say 2 more hickeys. " Kentrelllll" I whined. " I like em, don't cover em" He said turning around leaning against me brushing his teeth. " What you mean that's dirty to walk around with hickeys" I said. " Idc wear a hoodie I wanna see my art work" i rolled my eyes and then went back in the room and grabbed Mani and went back in the bathroom. " Hiii Mani, you so cute baby" I said kissing her while she sat on the sink. Kentrell finished washing his face and smiled. " Can't wait for our seed " He said. " Speaking of that, get a plan b cuz I nutted in you." he said walking in the room and coming back in the bathroom giving me 2k. " What's this for" I said walking back in the room changing Mani's diaper. " The plan b and if you hungry, here give me her. Have fun" he said and kissed my lips while we walked out the room down the steps. " Thank you love you baby" I said handing him Mani. " Love you too slime" he said. We got to the bottom of the steps and I hugged Ben and Kd. " Is that a hickey " Kd asked. " Bye Kd, bye Ben love yall" I said grabbing my keys walking out the door. " love you too be safe" " text me" was all I heard walking to my car.

20 mins later I was at my shop with Dunkin' donuts. Tahquill and Tiana got out they cars and met me at the door. "Here I made y'all keys" i said and handed them their keys and they had a " T" on them and mines had a " A". They said thank you and we walked in. " I bought this speaker to stay here" Tahquill said pulling it out the target bag. " Thank you bae you a life saver" I said and he helped me hook it up. " Rd y'all the delivery ppl should be here in like 10 mins and it's a lot of shit we gotta out together so get ready." I said. They both nodded. " While we wait I made the place a instagram and I just texted y'all the password. When y'all do y'all work post it and start promoting it on y'all instagram so we can build clientele." I said to them. " Okay they here tho" Taina said and I opened the door and prepared for a long day.

5 hours later we was finally done putting everything together and it looked amazing in here. I got like 5 band aids on and we listened to like 500 songs but we got it done. We grew to know each other and I can already see we gone be good. " Yessss finally" Tiana said and we all hugged. Kentrell texted a couple times cuz I told them but to call cuz ion need them in my business. We all got our stuff together and headed to the door. " The grand opening is a weeks from now. Invite ya family friends and some clients. Imma see y'all then" I said and they left out. I stayed back and took a picture.

@AYSHANAESARIYA: the beginning of something new💕@DolledUpByNae