14

Kentrells POV 

" Say get up" I said to this hoe I was fuckin on last night, and yes I did use a condom. Ain't no random hoe getting a baby outta me. " Why do I have to leave" she asked. " Bitch cuz I said so get tf out" i yelled. " It don't even matter cuz i got pictures of us" she said. I grabbed that hoe phone and threw it at the wall and it shattered. I then reached in my nightstand pulling out a couple hundreds. " Stop playin wit me. Take this shit and leave and if you say sum to sumbi that's yo ass" I said. She finally got her shit and left, dumb ass hoe.

I took a shower and went downstairs to Nae sleeping on the counter next to her phone and a bowl of soggy cereal. I took a picture then woke her up. " Y u sleeping yo cereal soggy now" i said laughing. " Bcuzzzz you all night, you were SO loud i couldn't sleep" she said. Ian know we was that loud. " Well if it makes you feel better her shit wasn't good" I said. " Ew Kentrell idc" she said throwing out her cereal. " I'm going to sleep can you please be quiet thanks" she said walking up stairs. Her ass fat. " You can't go to sleep i have to get the kids from my mom" I said. She whined and stomped on the stairs. " Really Kentrell" she said walking back down the stairs. " Only for a little bit they mom coming soon as we get back." I said. " Wan ride wit me" I asked. She nodded her head then we went to the garage and got in my range rover.

She slept the whole drive to Sheronda house so I just went in without her. My mom know I got a babysitter but she ain't meet her yet. I got out and walked in and all my kids ran to me screaming daddy, melted my heart. " Hey Kentrell " she said. " Wassup" I said. She talked abt little dumb stuff until she said was gone help me take all them to the car. "Which one of ya gfs is this" she said. " It's not it's the babysitter" I said. I put Kacey, K3, Draco, and Tay Tay in the car and she had Mani. Nae looked up and realized. " Kentrell why you ain't wake me up I would've helped" she said then turned around in her seat and saw my mom. " I'm sorry Ian see you i'm ayshanae" she said and hugged her. " Aww hi baby, why you so tired " she asked her. " Kentrell had company and I couldn't sleep" she said to her. I rolled my eyes. " Nasty ass, I believe it" I rolled my eyes again and got in the car and so did Nae. " Ard momma" i said. " Ard baby" She said and we pulled off.

When we got home all my babymamas was in my driveway, they got they kids and left. " I'm going to bed" Nae said walking up the steps and I followed her to her room. She took off her outside clothes and had on some nike pros and a tshirt and got in her bed. I tried to get in and lay on her but she kicked me. " Get out" she  said. " Why I can't sleep with you" i asked. " I have a boyfriend Kentrell" she said raising her voice. " You keep doing this and i'm not a cheater" she said. " You just keep choosing him over me" I said. I'm not choosing anybody over anybody, you don't know how to show emotions and tell somebody you like them. I like Bam we together and everything is easy with him. If you would've said something I would've chose you Kentrell but you didn't and I chose Bam so stop tryna go to sleep wit me when i'm with him. If it was the other way around you wouldn't want me going to sleep wit no nigga and i'm not leaving him  for you thats snake shit so can you please just chill." she yelled. Some clicked in my head and made me realize i'm the rich rapper, i'm the nigga that can get anybody she just a random bitch from philly that watch my kids. " Yk what you right bitch fuck you im not bouta keep tryna love you, got me fucked up im out" then I left and got in my car.

                    Ayshanae's POV

I was still just sitting there for like 2 mins after Kentrell left, How you mad at me for sum you did. I'm sick of him and his games. Like one minute we cool next minute he tryna be boo'd tf up knowing i got a bf. It don't even matter cuz from now on if it ain't about the kids, he ain't getting a convo outta me.

                       1 month later

It's been 1 month since I last talked to Kentrell and since the kids been over. We see each other in the house but we dnt say anything. Ben and Kd come over like twice a week but they be mainly wit Kentrell in the studio, maybe he got a album coming out. I've been staying at Bam's house on weekends like we said I would and we been on all these dates. We got so many cute pictures together but we not posting them yet. Speaking of Bams house i'm packing to go there now. I was walking down the steps when Ben,Kd and Kentrell came from the basement. " Nae!" ben yelled. I ran and hugged him and Kd. " sup stranger" I said. " Nah we just been busy but we done now" Kd said. " Yeah the album drop tonight" Ben said. " Wan go out" he asked. " Nah i'm going to Bam house" I said. " You always at that nigga house" Kd said. " Duh thats my nigga" I said. Kentrell laughed. I ignored him and continued talking to Kd and Ben. " How long yall been together " Kd asked. " Almost 2 months inna couple weeks" I said smiling. Me and him grew even closer this past month and we have did some thing but not sex, we said that was gone be for our 2 months. I've only did it once but i'm think i'm ready to do it again with Alejandro. We haven't said I love you yet but I feel it and I think he does we just waiting for the right moment to say it I guess. "Is he nice to you" Kd asked. " I'll rob him" he said . I laughed and said yes. " I have to go but I love y'all and we can go out tmmr night when I come back" i said and hugged Ben and Kd. " rd we love you too" and I was leaving until Kentrell said Kacey was coming Monday morning. I said Okay and left.

"Sup baby" Bam said when he let me in and we kissed. " Hey" i said. We went to his room and it was all these snacks and backwoods. I started smoking but not that much. " Ayeee" I said hopping on the bed. We ate and smoked and watched " Wild'n Out" and was laughing. " Let's go live" I said. We got on my live ask people was saying how we was cute and some said I was high as fuck. " I knowwww" I said. We was laughing reading comments until he started kissing on my neck and shit. Things was getting heated and almost 2k people was watching. " Rd bye yall" I said turning off the live and laughing. He laughed too and pull me on top of him kissing him. We was kissing hard and we was higher than high until he flipped me over and pulled my pants down. We was laughing the whole entire time it was hilarious until I felt his tongue and started moaning. One thing about Bam, he could eat. He did it for like 20 mins until I couldn't take it anymore. " Okay okay okay" I said pulling away. "Man just wait till our 2 months you gone be running from the dick" he said as I was putting my panties back on. " Whatever" i said then started pulling his pants down and pulled " him" out. I started doing my thing and this nigga gone say " she fucking that shit up, eat eat eat" I was laughing so hard but then I continued and had this nigga moaning and groaning so oh well.

When I was done I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. " Eat eat eat that nigga" I said and we laughed and went to sleep. The next morning I woke up and he was in the shower when he got a text from some random unsaved number saying he only had little time left  to pay him and then he got out. I grabbed his phone and put in the password and read the messages . Apparently Bam borrowed 4k from and can't pay him back, he was his dealing for him. I was in shock. " What's wrong, sumbi called me or sum" He asked coming out the bathroom putting on his clothes. " Do you need money" I asked. " No i'm straight " he said. " So what's this " I asked. " It's nuffin Nae i'm ard" he said. " No you not, i'll give you the money it's nothing I have a lot saved from working from Yb just let me go get it" I said. " Nae i'm fine I don't need money" he said. " Why are you selling drugs you don't need to, who are you selling for" I asked. " Nobody you need to know or worry about" He said. I rolled my eyes and got in the shower and came out mad and put my clothes on. " So whatchu mad at me for tryna survive, ion know if you can tell but ion live inna big house working for a rapper, shit ain't peaches and cream" he said. He was right, his house wasn't the nicest but we together and ion see no problem. " Bam yk ian always have it,  shit just got like this and I don't judge no ones situation we together and we take care of each other i'll give you money it's no problem" I said. He stood up and yelled " I'm not talking money from you Nae I got it" . " But your making bad decisions" I yelled back. " Well if that's what I gotta do imma do it" he yelled. " Yk what go head Alejandro do what you want" I said and left.

I want him to be safe, I hope he makes the right choice and come to me, ik he prolly thinks it's embarrassing to go to his gf for money but if we in this like he say we is it shouldn't be no problem. I just need him to be safe and stop dealing.