17

Ay'Shanae's POV

It's now Wednesday and everything happened with Kentrell on Sunday. Ian want no further beef with Bam and Trell so ian tell him. I was gonna go stay at Ben's house but Kentrell left after everything happened on Sunday and haven't been back since so I didn't leave yet. When he comes back i'm not gone be here imma stay with Ben for a while, I don't wanna get my own place yet because I don't wanna have to pay to stay there when most nights I'd have to spend the night at Kentrell's house because of the kids, but I will get my own place I just don't wanna rush into it. Trust and believe tho i'm not staying here another night. I mean him cursing me out and calling me out my name was one thing cuz it wasn't that deep but physically pushing me and tripping is just something different. Like i do nothing to anybody at all i mind my business, do my job, and i'm not sloppy so idk why he treats me like i'm just nothing. I be tryna ignore it be turn my feelings off but that shit hurt physically and mentally.

I got out of my day dream state and went in my bathroom and look at my scar, it was closing and healing but definitely was gone leave a mark. My head doesn't hurt anymore but I still take tylenols everyday. Yesterday i just layed around cuz I was really sick but today i'm feeling really better and this is the day i'm leaving to go stay with Ben for a little while. I went in my room and got my main sneakers, 6 outfits and pajamas, a bunch of socks underwear and bras, soap, razors, lotion, perfume, and a jacket and packed it in my bag. I went under my bed and grabbed my shoe box with my money I save weekly from Kentrell, almost 10,000. I grabbed my stuff and got in my car and sat there to text Kentrell.

Kentrell

I don't know if I personally did sum to you that makes you treat me the way u do but I don't like it.The name calling wasn't really affecting me but you out hands on me and didn't care, and all this because you so called "like me". When a person likes someone they let them know wsp and go from there not talk down on them and hit them. So since obviously you ain't gone change i'm leaving. If the kids are coming just text me and i'll come spend the night and stuff, i'm not leaving cuz of them i'm leaving for me. But i'm not coming back.

I sent the message and put my phone down and cleared my head, leaving is gonna hurt. I mean me and Kentrell did have good times and when he wasn't tripping me he was sweet and like to cuddle but Kentrell wants to control me and That's not gone happen, so what's best for me is to leave.

I drove to Bens house and went in cuz he gave me a key. He wasn't here rn but he said i could have the room next to his . I put my stuff away and layed down and took a nap.

Kentrells POV

Once I realized I was doing too much on Nae I left and was just chilling in the studio non stop smoking and recording. It was Wednesday now and I couldn't stay in the studio forever and I wanted to apologize to Nae, I rlly ain't mean no harm. When I got home i was tryna gather my thoughts in the car while my phone charged back up but all I seen was a text from Nae.

Ayshanae ❤️

I don't know if I personally did sum to you that makes you treat me the way u do but I don't like it.The name calling wasn't really affecting me but you out hands on me and didn't care, and all this because you so called "like me". When a person likes someone they let them know wsp and go from there not talk down on them and hit them. So since obviously you ain't gone change i'm leaving. If the kids are coming just text me and i'll come spend the night and stuff, i'm not leaving cuz of them i'm leaving for me. But i'm not coming back.

That shit made me mad like how u just gone leave when you supposed be downs, she said was still gone watch that me kids but what abt me. What i'm supposed to do when i wan gts or when i need sumbi to talk to. I swear bitches ain't shit but mistakes. I mean i know i be saying shit and i tripped her and everything but she know ian mean it she trippin.