23

Kentrell's POV /  4 days later

" Movee Kentrell " Nae was whining and shit cuz i was laying on top of her. " I have to go get my nails done" she said. " No you don't stay wit me" I said. Yesterday we moved her back in the house, all her stuff in her room but she be sleeping in here wit me anyway.  " Please Kentrell i'll get any color you want " she said. I rolled my eyes and got up off her and sat on the edge of the bed as she got up putting onna hoodie. " Get green, slime green" I said as I was looking at what she had on, she was wearing a purple and black bape hoodie wit sum black tights and forces. " you really wearing tights" i asked. " Yes kentrell imma be sitting the whole time so please can i go before it gets late " she said grabbing her purse and walking over sitting in my lap. " Yes gimme kiss" i said and she kissed me 5 time before grabbing my cheeks. She always grabs my face and I grabbed her neck. " Rd bye baby" she said walking out. I watched her get in the car and put on lipgloss before pulling off in the window.

We only been together 4 days officially, August 12th is our day. We just in our prime right now. All we do is laugh and make tik toks. She always got me doing that dumb shit. What I like bout her most is her privacy, like when we together or talking we actually make eye contact and talk she don't be in her phone or nothing. Since she been here nobody knows she know me, she real low and chill bout hers, my old bitches  be so quick to post me and shit but im off them and on her.

Right now i'm about to just chill and smoke while I wait for her to get back. I'm not gone stop paying her to watch the kids but the title "baby sitter" isn't what she is anymore. I was rolling up some weed and listening to myself and hotboxing the studio. It's been a lil minute since 38 baby 2 came out so imma chill for a lil bit with the recording, i'm really just focusing on our relationship right now. I'm taking her on a date tonight, ion really do those but she not everyone else. I'm taking her to the movies but i rented out the whole theatre so it's just us then imma take her to the restaurant on a boat. I'm prolly doin to much but I been waiting to get with her so Ian taking nothing light, everything on a hundred wit Nae.

20 mins passed and Nae ft me sitting in the lil feet chair and shit. " Bae look I got slime green like you said" before I could respond the man doing her feet gone laugh and say " boyfriend pay for nail" . " Naw nigga boyfriend beat that ass" I responded. Nae told me to be nice and said she'll see me ina lil bit. I thought I was being nice cuz I could've said sum way different.

About 30 mins later Nae come in the house and yelled my Name. " I'm in the studio " I yelled back and she came to the basement and sat in my lap. " Can i see" she asked talkin bout my blunt. I gave it to her and she hit it a couple times. I took a picture wit her hitting it cuz her green nails around my blunt while her hitting it was turning me on right now. She gave it back to me and put it out and grabbed her arm leading her upstairs to my room. " What Kentrell" she said as I pushed her back on the bed.

" On slime you just turnt me on Nae, lemme taste you" I said taking off her shoes pulled off her tights. She covered her face. " Uhn uhn" she said and i moved her hand getting on my knees pulling her legs on my shoulders. I was high asf and wasted no time going down and licking and sucking on her. She was moaning all crazy but once she moaned " Kentrell" that drive me crazy causing me to get sloppier and faster with everything i did. At this point she was screaming and her legs was shaking. She rode her orgasm out and I tapped her leg twice and told her to go clean herself up. She went in the bathroom and I sat on the bed wiping my face until she came back out but she got on her knees and pulled my dick out , most bitches dnt give shit back. She was bobbing and sucking like she was pro, what's that shit bitches be saying , "it's giving throat baby". I was grunting and shit and I said fuck every 2 seconds. I felt myself bouta nut so I put my head back and grabbed her bun pushing her head up and down. I nutted as she swallowed and then took it out letting some get on her face and when I looked at her wit my kid droplets on her face she smiled and then kissed me and went back in the bathroom. I just sat there looking dumb as the fuck. I took my phone out and posted her picture on my story but her face blocked out.