꒰ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 ꒱

'DESSERTS!'

'DESSERTS!'

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

"Eto..where are we going?" [Y/N] questioned while sitting on kirishima's shoulders, kirishima smiled showing his sharp teeth before answering.

"We're going to get some desserts! Since you already ate some food, we'll go get some sweets!" Kirishima exclaimed with a smile.

"How was the soba [Y/N]-chan?" Todoroki glanced at the 5-year old girl that was on kirishima's shoulder. "It was yummy! Just like you said!" The young [H/C] headed exclaimed remembering the taste of the delicious noodles in her mouth.

Todoroki smiled softly but then bakugou piped in, "The onigiri's were totally better!" He argued. "That was nice too. But I like soba more." [Y/N] admitted making kaminari break into laughter.

Kirishima, Bakugou, todoroki, and kaminari decided to go with [Y/N] while Midoriya, Uraraka, Tsuyu, went with Eri.

They wanted [Y/N] try some food like soba, onigiri's, ramen etc. and now they are taking her to get some desserts.

They entered the small cafe that was famous for their tasty desserts. "Hello." The girl behind the counter greeted with a smile.

"Hello."
"He-Hello.."

The boys and [Y/N] greeted, "What would you like to order?" She questioned before kirishima placed [Y/N] down who quickly tugged into someone's pants—Bakugou.

He looked down and saw [Y/N] holding onto his pants, he secretly patted her head and held her hand.

Feeling a bit more safe, she let go of his pants and held his hand while looking around the cafe. It was nice and cozy, "Bakugou. Kaminari. Why don't you and guys go with [Y/N] and get some desserts while me and todoroki order some drinks?" Kirishima said.