꒰ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 ꒱

'COME BACK'

'COME BACK'

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

All of the police officers, pro heroes, and students gathered at the living room to discuss about the house so far.

"I think tomorrow we'll come back to check the place once more, we'll break some walls and floors to see if there is anything hidden." They all nodded in agreement.

Aizawa's eyes inspected everyone in the room. Shoji, Tokoyami, Koda, Jiro, kaminari..

He furrowed his eyebrows after noticing something was missing. 'Kaminari..' he thought internally before recalling the words of the 7-year old.

"Ca-Can I go t-to ka-kaminari-san?"

"Eri." He muttered under his brethren as he turned his head, looking for the young child. Kaminari noticed aizawa's actions.

"Aiz- I mean- eraserhead, is something wrong?" Kaminari corrected himself before asking. "Eri. Where is she?" The students froze before looking around.

"Whe-"
"She told me that she was going to kaminari." Aizawa said. "I'm sorry eraserhead, but I didn't see her, she didn't come to us." Kaminari responded in a confused tone.

Aizawa's heart dropped after realizing, they have lost the child. "Inspect the house once more." Aizawa stated.

"But-"
"No buts, we aren't leaving the house without finding her!" Aizawa's tone was harsh and demanding making everyone in the room agree and started to look for the child.

They already lost one which is bad, they can't bother losing another one. Aizawa cursed underneath his breath, wishing he hadn't brought the child with him.

"Fuck, Eri where are you?"

Eri walked down the hallway that seemed endless, her legs were about to give up. She's been walking for at least 10 minutes now.