꒰ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝑻𝒘𝒐꒱

'ODD'

'ODD'

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

Aizawa narrowed his eyes at the 5-year old child who sat silently on the couch while fondling the kitten with a small smile on her face.

Her mood was different from the usual, she wasn't as happy and joyful like she was before. It's like a switch just switched off in her, which worried the male.

Eri noticed as well, she was worried about her sister. Whenever she asks [Y/N] about how weird she's acting, she gets an answer like 'how?' or ' what do you mean?'.

She informed Aizawa about it and he said he'd look into it. He as well tried to talk to her about it but received the same response.

Tonight Aizawa was busy and decided to drop the two kids at class 1-a's alliance. He informed them during school hours regarding it and they thankfully didn't have any problem with it.

The girls suggested that [Y/N] and Eri would sleep with them, which the class thought it was a better idea and agreed on it.

"Are you ready [Y/N]-chan? We're going to have so much fun!" Eri exclaimed happily, trying to lift the younger's state.

However she only received a smile and a nod, "Hai." [Y/N] held kitty in her arms who added a soft meow.

Eri smiled softly, "Okay then. Aizawa-san is waiting for us."

"[Y/N]-chan! Eri-chan!" Midoriya greeted with a smile after opening the door of their dorm.

"Hello!"
"Hello."

Instantly, he noticed something was off. [Y/N] was the more cheerful kind and Eri was the timid one.

But now, it's as if they had changed personalities. "Come in!" He opened the door wider for the two kids to enter.