꒰ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 ꒱

'COMPANY'

'COMPANY'

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

"Jiro-san." Eri called out while drinking her apple juice that Jiro handed her not too long ago. "Yes Eri-chan?" Jiro responded while glancing at the child.

Eri gazed at her juice before smiling slightly, "They will win and bring back [Y/N]-chan right?" Eri asked before looking at the purple haired female.

Jiro smiled and made her way towards the 7-year old, she placed her hand on top of Eri's head before ruffling her hair softly.

"Of course they will! She will be back here—safe and sound!" Jiro comforted the female with a warm smile on her lips.

Eri's lips curled up into a small smile as well before she started drinking her juice. She was happy to have someone like Jiro had decided to stay with her at class 1-a's alliance.

"Thank you for staying with me Jiro-san." Jiro chuckled in response, "You're welcome."

Kirishima dodged twice's attack before hardening his arm to punch the suited male.

Unfortunately, twice managed to avoid all of the hits that were aimed at him by the student.

"SHI-NE!!" A voice was heard from behind twice making him look over his shoulder and spot the angry blonde.

Bakugou's right hand was aimed at twice, ready to blast the male by his explosive quirk. Twice's eyes widened but was quick to bolt away from the attack.

This time bakugou's eyes widened, the place where twice stood at was replaced with a surprised kirishima.

The explosive was already blasted making kirishima harden his arms to protect himself—even if he knew it was useless.