꒰ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆 ꒱

'RESCUED'

'RESCUED'

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

Chaotic. That's how the situation was described as. Everything went wrong, it didn't go as overhaul planned it did. It made him furious.

Midoriya left sir nighteye, who was heavily injured, to Uraraka so he can go and save both of the girls. Unfortunately, overhaul didn't let that happen as a rock pillar was formed so he can grab both of them, which he succeeded at.

But Midoriya didn't give up and refused to let chisaki get away with the two children.

Eri holding [Y/N] in her embrace trying to calm down the afraid child—she herself was afraid. Once they reached the surface, Eri's eyes caught the familiar red cape, Lemillion's words repeated in her head,

'I'll fight and prove, that I'm worth it! Worth it to become their hero!'

'I'll make sure you both won't feel any pain anymore..'

she grabbed onto the cape.

"[Y/N]-chan! Please move away!" Eri ordered as the 5-year old, "B-Boo?" [Y/N] questioned with tears in her eyes, "For now! Please!" Eri begged, tears builded up in her eyes.

[Y/N] somehow luckily escaped overhaul's grip, but then she saw overhaul and shin split apart from each other—since overhaul used shin to overpower himself.

Eri held onto the cape, she extended her hand towards the younger girl, "Hold my hand!" Eri stated as the 5-year old looked at her with glossy eyes.

"Now [Y/N]-chan!" The [H/C] headed placed her small hand in the (pale) gray-blue headed, she noticed both of them were falling down—so
[Y/N] held the cape just like Eri did as they fell.

Eri reached her hand towards him, as he did the same. Soon—both of them fell into his arms, him holding them securely, "I promise