꒰ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 ꒱

'EXPOSED'

'EXPOSED'

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

"We looked everywhere! It's like she just vanished!" Kirishima groaned before laying face first on the couch— already missing the young [H/C] headed.

"Don't give up just yet crazy hair! We've promised to protect her at all costs!" Bakugou growled at the red headed before pacing back forth in the room.

"Ya damn nerd!"

"Eh! Wh-What is it ka-kacchan ?"

Bakugou glared at him before answered, "You, the frog, that half and half bastard, and the round headed. Was there anything odd about that other deku?" Bakugou questioned.

Todoroki placed a hand on his chin, "He was grinning psychotically.." todoroki noted recalling midoriya's big and insanely-like smile.

"Who could that person be?" Tokoyami questioned making them shrug, they all started to discuss on whom that person they think it was—while the girls were with Eri, trying to comfort her about the missing child.

"It's okay Eri-chan! [Y/N]-chan is going to return as soon as possible!" Momo tried to reassure the grayish blue headed. But Eri was zoned out with a look of worry and shock on her face.

Her heart pounding silently but swiftly due to her anxiousness— thoughts wandered around her head.

'Is [Y/N]-chan okay?'

'Is she hurt?'

"Boo.." Dabi felt a tug on his jacket and it came from the young 5-year old, [Y/N]. He turned his attention to [Y/N] before crouching down to her height, "What is it gem?" He questioned.

The blank white paper which has a drawing on it was in her hands, her eyes glanced at the paper before looking back at dabi's turquoise orbs.