꒰ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓 ꒱

'DISAPPOINTMENT AND HARM'

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

The young 5-year old was astonished by the fact that she might have a hero who came here to save her. Too busy looking at the male hero, who's name was revealed to be 'Lemillion'—she hadn't paid attention to her surroundings.

"Shoot. Shoot shin." Overhaul ordered the male with the Black Plague mask who was laid down in a cave, crushed.

Shin slowly reloaded his gun and aimed it at the youngest in the room, [Y/N]. Eri's eyes expanded in fear as she immediately sat in front of [Y/N] pulling her into a hug, shielding her from the bullet.

"B..Boo?" [Y/N] stated as she looked at Eri, who's eyes were filled with tears. "Everything is okay, [Y/N]-chan." Eri said patting [Y/N]'s head who buried her head into Eri's shoulder.

A soft gasp escaped [Y/N]'s lips as she saw the male with a black plague mask aiming a gun at them, She hugged Eri tighter as she heard the bullet going off.

She tightened her eyes shut as she hugged Eri tighter, seconds later..she felt nothing. She looked up and her eyes expanded, "B-Boo.."

Lemillion flashed her a smile, "I'll make sure you both won't feel any pain anymore." He promised with a smile, his blue eyes stared into her [E/C] orbs.

Tears builded up in her eyes as she felt Eri pull away, "Are you okay [Y/N]-chan?" The 7-year old questioned the 5-year old.

She received a nod from the younger one, then saw [Y/N] pointing at her, Eri. Eri nodded, "I'm fine too."

"How will you able to fight now huh? You're quirkless and useless." Overhaul stated getting ready to attack, "No matter what, I will still be a hero!

I will still be Lemillion !"

Lemillion and Overhaul started to fight off once again, with Lemillion protecting the two girls without his quirk, and fighting off Overhaul without his quirk.