꒰ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒐 ꒱

'ESCAPE FAILED'

'ESCAPE FAILED'

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

[Y/N] and Eri silently tip toed towards the door, Eri holding [Y/N]'s hand and she slowly twisted the door knob.

'It-It opened..'
Eri thought as happiness washed through her, 'me and [Y/N]-chan can escape!'

Eri peaked her head out of the door and looked both sides for anyone wandering. "B-B-Boo.." Eri turned to the hushed soft voice that belonged to [Y/N].

"Don't worry [Y/N]-chan." Eri cupped [Y/N]'s face and placed a soft peck on her forehead. "I will protect you." She said as [Y/N] slowly nodded.

Eri, once again, took a hold of [Y/N]'s hand before steadily walking out of the door. If anyone spots them, they'll be in big trouble.

[Y/N] copied Eri's pace, she didn't want to get caught neither wanted Eri to. Eri gasped a bit before standing next to wall and [Y/N] did the same.

Eri slowly peaked her head from the wall and a wave of relief washed over her. "Co-Come on." Eri whispered as she pulled [Y/N] softly.

Both of their feet tapped against the floor quietly, Eri spotted a door; it was the exit, most likely the back door.

"Th-There [Y/N]-chan." She said in a hushed tone, "Boo.." [Y/N] mumbled softly with tears in her eyes.

Eri slowly opened the back door slowly, her lips parted open, 'Finally, were out!' She exclaimed internally as she pulled on [Y/N]'s hand,
"Co-Come on."

They slowly started walking out, until a voice stopped them. "Where do you think you're going?" They both froze before turning their head around.

[Y/N]'s [E/C] orbs were shaking in fear, so did her body. It was overhaul, with a familiar dark aura surrounding him.

[Y/N] obeyed the one word she was told by Eri,