꒰ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 ꒱

'NOT GIVING UP'

'NOT GIVING UP'

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

"We'll be taking three times a week, if possible four. We won't be able to take blood samples from her everyday in a week." Shigaraki said to kurogiri who hummed in response.

"Where is she currently?"

"Dabi is taking her to the room." Kurogiri answered shigaraki's question. So far, everything was going good. This week they've took the perfect amount of blood from her in three days.

They've already started creating the noxious bullets and they'll be ready tomorrow. Everything was going perfectly for shigaraki.

Meanwhile, [Y/N] was silently shaking in dabi's hold as he walked down the hallway and to the room she will be tested in.

Both of them were silent and didn't utter a word.

Dabi could feel her shake but did nothing about it, he needs to get used to it now so no more feeling bad for her. That's what he's supposed to do as a villain, this was their plan all along.

He set her down on the chair after entering the room, he strapped both of her wrists and ankles before walking over to the medical table and started preparing.

Shortly—both shigaraki and kurogiri walked into the room where Dabi and [Y/N] were in. Kurogiri walked towards the medical table before putting on his gloves.

This was dabi's cue to leave the room and he did silently. [Y/N]'s glossy [E/C] eyes traveled around the room. She glanced at kurogiri then at shigaraki.

At this point she wasn't even going to wish for someone to save her—there won't be anyone who can. They all betrayed her and didn't provide her with true love and care.