꒰ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆 ꒱

'I WANT TO RESCUE HER!'

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

"Th-There is a place.. that had stairs to.. to go under the house.." Eri started after drinking a cup of water and calming down.

All might and Aizawa have arrived at the class 1-a alliance when they were informed about the situation.

Currently, all of the students(including the big 3) along the two pro heroes, sat in the living room with the 7-year old—waiting for her clarification.

"I-it had s-so many ha-hallways.." she mentioned, "It-It's like the sa-same...sa-same as the pl-place when w-we were wi-with ov-over-overhaul.."

Eri stuttered out the name of the person she wanted to overlook the most. But, it was the only method to use to help them visualize the location she was talking about.

"Where was young [Y/N], young eri?" All might questioned Eri, making Eri glance at him then back at her lap.

"I-I don't know th-the directions.. bu-but I was wa-walking a lot.." Eri started before furrowing her eyebrows trying to recall the directions.

"So-Sorry.." she apologized making aizawa shake his head, "It's fine Eri." He reassured, Eri then mumbled something quietly under her breath.

"What was that Eri-chan?" Mirio asked making Eri glance at him, "Th-There was a do-door.. it looked.." she repeated more clearly and loudly.

"What did it look like?" Midoriya asked, "I-It looked th-the same as th-the one wi-with ove-" she paused as tears built up in her eyes, not wanting to mention the sociopath.

"It's okay Eri-chan, we understand." Momo reassured as she rubbed Eri's back. Eri shakily lifted her arm to wipe her tears, using her long sleeve shirt to wipe them.