꒰ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒐𝒏𝒆 ꒱

'HOLLOW'

'HOLLOW'

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

"Let's inspect this area." The police officers followed the request and began walking towards the area surrounding the abandoned house before actually going inside of it.

They need to check if they found anything out of the ordinary surrounding the house, just in case. The students followed as well and started examining.

As promised, Eri stuck by aizawa's side, helping them look as well.

Eri's red orbs glanced everywhere in the location they were in—trying to find the most oddest thing she can spot.

A defeated sigh left her lips before pouting slightly, she didn't find anything. Aizawa noticed her saddened state and reassured her with a pat on the head.

"Don't worry Eri, I'm sure we would find something." With aizawa's reassurance, she resumed assisting them.

"Anything?" Denki approached the much taller male, Shoji sighed and shook his head a 'no'.

"How about you?" Shoji asked the yellow haired male, "Nothing as well." Denki responded.

Jiro glanced at Koda who shook his head in response, Tokoyami's answer was no different than koda's. No one found anything, yet.

After an hour of searching the surroundings, nothing was found. But now is the real deal, they'll be entering the house.

They've sent at least five officers first to check for anything or anyone, it maybe a person staying there or an intruder.

"House is clear." The police officers confirmed after they searched the house. Two police officers entered the house before Aizawa trailing behind them while holding Eri's small hand.