꒰ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 ꒱

'It's Deku!'

'It's Deku!'

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

Class 1-A suggested that the girls should have a sleepover at their dorm, they will all sleep in the living room.

Eri and [Y/N] were currently in the living room watching TV, more precisely spongebob. "Who wants to go to the store?" Midoriya questioned.

"I'm coming!" [Y/N] exclaimed with a smile before heading over to Midoriya. "Are you coming Eri-san?" She questioned.

"No, I'll watch spongebob!" Eri exclaimed as [Y/N] nodded before waving, "Come back safely!" Iida said told Midoriya, todoroki, Uraraka, and Tsuyu. "Hai!"

They started heading to the store to buy some more snacks for the sleepover. "Can I buy sweets?" She questioned. "Sure, but not a lot." Uraraka said.

"Okay!" [Y/N] agreed with a smile, once they reached the store—todoroki held [Y/N]'s hand. "Don't run off alright?" [Y/N] nodded before walking side by side with the bi-colored hair male.

They went to the drinks section, then to the snacks, then fruits. Todoroki let go of her hand since he was examining some snacks and [Y/N] stayed with Uraraka.

Then at the end of the snacks section, she spotted something shiny. She grew curios and headed towards it—with Uraraka failing to realize that the [H/C] headed was walking away from her.

Then [Y/N] took a turn to the left and spotted this shiny object, she ran towards it before she kneeled down and picked it up. She smiled but then pouted, it was just a coin.

[Y/N] sighed before standing up and looking around, yeah she just lost Uraraka. She spent a while walking around the section she was in, she wondered if she had to walk out of the aisle she was in,