꒰ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒐𝒏𝒆꒱ ¹/²

'FINALLY BACK HOME'

'FINALLY BACK HOME'

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

"Fuck-" Bakugou muttered after being blasted by the blue flame user, Aizawa and kirishima avoided the gusts of blue flames.

Dabi narrowed his eyes at the three males before making his way into the warp gate. Bakugou grit his teeth while standing back on his feet.

Before Bakugou could follow the male in, the warp gate vanished from their sight. The blonde male growled furiously.

"Don't worry about it bakugou!" Kirishima reassured the infuriated male. "They're withdrawing." Kirishima said.

"That means.." Aizawa started before glancing at the two boys, who's eyes widened with surprise.

[Y/N]

Fat gum tsk'd after turning into his skinny form, the nomus have been sucked in by kurogiri's warp gate into an unknown location.

Panting was heard across the hallway where the three males stood. Todoroki got up on his feet before wiping the sweat off his foreheads.

Tamaki relaxed his shoulders once his octopus arms returned back to his normal arms. Due to him standing a lot, he fell on his knees while continuing to pant.

"Guys!" They heard a call from behind them, fat gum turned his attention to the source of the voice.

He saw the three males they've left behind running towards them, "Senpai!" Kirishima rushed to Tamaki before assisting him.

He swung tamaki's arm around his shoulder and placed his left arm on his waist. "Can you stand?" Kirishima asked the indigo haired male.

"Ye-Yes.. Thank you." Tamaki said before slowly standing up with the help of the red head. "You okay todoroki?" Aizawa questioned the half and half.