Chapter 15

Tariq's POV:

This girl is a proper maniac. We're walking looking for an easy-to-get-in kinda house since past 15 mins and she either speaks nothing or asks me to just  shut up or she's gonna hit me...

"Nia listen-"

"Shut up or I'll punch yo-"

"BRO IT'S SOMETHING IMPORTANT"

"If I think it's useless, I'll hit you twice" She eyeballs me while I place my palms on my forehead.

"Then nothing" I say. I was gonna ask how did she reach us but fine, I don't want my nose to be bleeding at the moment.

"Fine, I won't hit you. What is it?" She asks as if she's not gonna hit me.\

"Sure?"

"Kinda"

"Okay..How did you reach us?"

"By your sweet little help"

"what?What did I do?"

"My Dear, your lovely little heart still wanted to keep in touch in Alia right?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't you still talk to her Via Instagram? And see what I did to you? I gave you a chance to have a great time with her"

She chuckles sarcastically. I still talk to her because she was my best friend.That's the only reason, I guess.

Nah it's not. I like her. More like I love her. Since a very long time. And unfortunately I don't have such a self control like Zaid to break relationships with someone you love. I remember his condition when Ali asked him to get into this. He had to break up, or she would have been killed. And I can bet he still hasn't forgiven himself for what he did to Nia. What if he still loves her? I don't know. He kept talking about her for years. Last time he was talking about Nia was like 2 days ago, and surprisingly she landed there out of nowhere and now he hates her all of a sudden. Funny, isn't it?

"Don't tell Zaid about it" I say

"About what?"

"About the fact that I still talked to her. He won't mind eating my flesh for breakfast" I titter

"Fine" She chuckles.

right then I see a house with absolutely short heightened periphery and hence, I gently tap on her shoulder.

She looks up at the house.

"This one"

"Done"

we nod at each other and walk closer to the house. She steps forward and looks around, gesturing me to follow her. She jumps over the wall, without making a sound

"Quick" she whispered.

I repeat her actions gently, walking slowly without making sound.

When we finally reach in front of the door, she removes a hair pin from her hair and smoothly opens the lock, making my jaw drop.

"HOW DID YOU DO THA-"

"SHUT UP"

she cuts of my whisper by hers.

She softly opens the door and we step inside, looking for the closet.

Now where are closets?

near or in the bedroom, of course. Tough task.

I find a door to some room and I start stepping in slowly as she follows me, I pick up a vase so that if someone attacks, it would be there for my own defense.

And there they are; a man and a women, both around 40s, sleeping carelessly on the bed.

I never get a chance to realise when the heck did she get so close to the closet. She takes a handkerchief to avoid fingerprints , and has started opening it already.

Is she even an agent? I think she's a f*cking thief. I'm not changing my mind, HOW COULD SHE DO THIS SO PERFECTLY?

She opens it, making a faint sound.

She just grabs and throws whatever comes into her hand, there is literally no time for choosing. Then what's the point of getting her here?

And right then she looks for trousers. This is the point of getting a women with you. If Zaid came along, he would have just brought the uppers and he would carelessly forget ther trousers. We would have been comical characters like what the heck? we have to go there AGAIN for trousers? We can't stay half naked omg,,,,, Nah bro, thanks Nia.

She doesn't shut the closet door because it might make a noise, but me stupid hits my toe on the bed corner and .... KABOOM.