Chapter 6

Nia's POV:

As soon as Zaid left the room, I started to frame a proper escape plan inside my head.

First: Find escape this room without letting anybody know, especially Zaid.

Second:  Look for Alia.

Third: Simply escaping this place is a heavy task because Zaid and Tariq are personally keeping an eye on me. Thus, try to Contact anyone from the intelligence.

That's it.

I can't just stand up and start walking like an idiot, I'm sure there is someone at the door, eagerly waiting for the chance to hit me as soon as I step out.

Therefore, I have to wait. For a few hours. This would be profitable to confuse them with the fact that why didn't I try to escape even when I was left all alone.

So, what to do now?

Wait, did I ever mention how much I love sleeping?

Yeah exactly. So the best idea I got is sleeping. A good way to restore all the energy I lost Since Morning.

*Alia's POV* (After a few hours)

I opened my eyes to find myself in a big room. It had an enough sunlight to make me feel better.

I love blue skies and sunlight,Right opposite to Nia. She loves night,stars, and moonlight.

No-no-no-no.I don't even need to mention her name ever in my head.She used me.Used me to play this game.

But some part for her was right...

I trust Tariq and much as she did.I knew he would never kill me,never.

But she should've been at least a little responsible to tell me?I mean, Do I look this childish?

Secondly, I can't believe the fact that Tariq, our Tariq, my Tariq is a member of this shit squad.It's not possible.He must be here accidentally.

My train of  thoughts was broken when I heard the door open steadily.I was about the scream "Don't kill me" with fear but then, It was Nia.

"DON'T SCREAM" She tried to lip sync, slowly coming and sitting next to me.

"I hate you" I whispered.

"Alia,you have all my apologies.I'm sorry.I knew Tariq would never-"

"never hurt me, I know.But what if he did?"

"I don't know.But as of now,he didn't"

"If I wasn't stuck here I would never forgive you" I said, Taking a deep breath.Only she has the potential to get me me out of here.

She smiled and hugged me.

"What are these bruises?" Her wrist had those red marks and her forehead was bleeding.

"Just..nothing.Listen Alia,I looked for you in the whole house, and trust me It was horrible.One guy even saw me escaping.I had to faint him with the only emergency drug shot I had. We really lack time.We'll talk about all that later okay? As of now, I just have to tell you that...Wait, promise me you won't scream"

She said, placing my hand on my mouth as i nodded.

"Zaid is the head of this squad,all set for killing me"

"WHA-"

I was about to scream, when she stopped me.

That was worth screaming for!

Nia's POV:

"Are you stupid?" I said, placing my hand on her big mouth.

"My dear Alia,Forget Zaid. We really need to get out of here before-"

'Having a nice talk, girls?'

A voice from behind interrupted mine.

Fuck.We're gone.

I turned back and stood straight clenching my fists.

I can face this.I will.

He walked forward.It feels like I've seen this face before.

His beard looks oddly maintained, And his hazel eyes make me aware of the fact that hazel is not beautiful all the times.Also, he's uninterestingly tall,around 6'2 which is pretty uncomfortable for me to fight with.

I forced my brain hard to remember who it was, but ...didn't work.

"You are that girl from The intelligence right"

he said, stepping forward.

"Yes"

I said, stepping back as he moved forward.

Before I could do something, he all of a sudden grabbed my neck and pushed me against the wall.

"WHY DIDN'T THEY KILL YOU YET? " he screamed, his eyeballs almost escaping his eyes.

I tried to speak, But I couldn't.

"Oh, wait.Are you that girl who used to run after Zaid back in College?"

how did he know this?

I've definitely seen him before.

" ANSWER ME" he yelled again, choking me even harder as I groaned with pain.It was now becoming hard to breath.

I could hear Alia cry.I can't be weak like this.

Therefore, I lifted up my left knee right to kick his jewels, making him fall on the ground with a loud thud.

I tried to get down and punch him, But he was either fast or just too strong. He pushed me down to the ground, punching my stomach as I uttered a yelp with excruciating pain.

With this level of noise pollution,The door swung open and Zaid and Tariq entered the room.

Thank you god, for the world so sweet.

"ALI, STOP!" Yelled Zaid , grabbing that guy's hands.