𝐂𝐇 23 : 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 ~

********

" I'm not going home not really "

********

3𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬  𝐏𝐎𝐕 :
****************

The Great Hall was decked out in Slytherin green celebrating Slytherins winning if the House Cup seven times in a row . .

When Y/N and Harry walked in everyone was staring at them and were talking in hush voices , standing to have a glimpse of them .

They both ignored it and sat between Ron and Hermione.

" Another year gone " said Dumbledore cheerfully after the feast .

" The house cups needs awarding and it goes like : Gryffindor in the fourth place with 312 points , Hufflepuff in third with  326 points , Ravenclaw in second with 426 points and Slytherin in first with 472 points "

Cheers erupted from the Slytherin table Draco Malfoy celebrating was a sickening sight to see .

" Yes yes , well done Slytherin but recent events must be taken into account too " said Dumbledore .

The Slytherins smile faded away and the hall was silent .

" First to Mr. Ronald Weasley —'

Ron went pink at the mention of his name .

" For the best player game of chess ever played Hogwarts has ever seen , I award Gryffindor fifty points "

The Gryffindors erupted with cheers which made the Slytherins groan .

Percy started telling the other prefects : ' My brother ! My youngest brother got past Proffesser McGonagall's chess set !! '

" Second to Miss Hermione Granger for the cool logic in face of fire , I award Gryffindor fifty points "

Hermoine buried her face in arms Y/N suspected that she might have burst into tears ...

She gave Hermoine a huge hug .

" Third to Miss . Y/N Connor for using spells which were unknown even to your older ones and acting in the right way in time of trouble , I award Gryffindor sixty points ! "

Y/N went pink , everyone started congratulating her giving her a shake of hand .

Alex could be heard yelling : My sister !!

They were now had tied with Slytherin !!

" Fourth to Mr. Harry Potter for courage and pure nerve I award Gryffindor sixty points "

The Gryffindors erupted in cheer the enchanted ceiling seemed to quiver .

" And lastly to Mr. Neville Longbottom  for standing up to his friends for their safety I award Gryffindor ten points "

If someone stood outside the Great Hall might have mistaken the cheers from Gryffindors as a Explosion ...

Harry , Y/N , Ron and Hermione were disappeared under a pile of people hugging them .

" Just look at Malfoy " said Y/N nudging Hermoine.

Malfoy looked like he had been put under the body bind curse he couldn't have looked more stunned .

" Which means " said Dumbledore the Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs celebrating Slytherins downfall " We need a change in decoration "

The Slytherin banners changed into Gryffindor red .

Y/N saw Snape shaking hands with Proffesser McGonagall with a horrible forced smile .

This was the best evening , Y/N could never ever forget it ......

**********************

The exam results came out .. Y/N got the highest in her year followed by Hermoine .

Soon trunks packed , wardrobes empty and everyone was ready to go back home ...

They all arrived at the Hogsmede station .

Some people calling Y/N and saying :

' See you Connor '

' Have a good summer Y/N '

" You three can come to my house during summer " offered Ron " I'll send you owls ! "

" Thanks Ron " said the three of them .

" Harry , Y/N lets go home " said Hermoine while climbing on the train and seeing Y/N and Harry looking at the Hogwarts castle .

" I'm not going home " said Harry looking back at Hermoine .

" Not really " finished Y/N .

.

.

.

𝐀/𝐍 :

And here's how it ends here !!

If you want you can read the
Authors note in the other chapter !!

It was amazing to write it !!

Thanks for the love and support

I love your votes and comment !!!

I'll like to countinue the series if you like to read it !!

Tell me in the comments !!