𝐂𝐇 16 : 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐋 !!

********

" Why are we always involved in something which we shouldn't do  ? "

********

3𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 :
****************

As the match drew nearer Y/N and Harry were getting nervous , they didn't expect much from Snape .

To be honest , the whole team was nervous , Snape was or wasn't following   Y/N and Harry  because they  were running into him  wherever they went .

*********************

When Ron and Hermione wished  Harry and Y/N good luck next afternoon they had a look on thier faces which said : hope to see you alive again .

Y/N hardly heard a word of Wood's pep talk before getting ready  for  the match .

" Don't want to pressure you both much but Connor score as much you can and Potter catch the snitch before Snape can favour Hufflepuff much " said Wood before grabbing his broom. 

" The whole school is here even Dumbledore ! " said Alex peering out if the door. 

" Really ! " said Harry and Y/N in unison they dashed our of the door to make sure it was true .

Y/N was so relieved , she could have laughed out loud but she couldn't because she then had to explain why .

That's why Snape was looking so angry , as the team's marched on the pitch .

After Snape blew the whistle , fourteen brooms flew up in the air .

Y/N got hold of the Quaffle dodging the Slytherin chaser , then scoring .

Teh Gryffindors and Ravenclaws cheered no one has ever scored that fast .

" Woah ! That was the fastest Y/N " exclaimed Alex .

" I love to suprise " yelled back Y/N winking .

Meanwhile Harry was looking for the snitch , and as soon as he spotted it he did a spectacular dive and caught the snitch .

The game just started it was just five  minutes and the fastest goal was ever scored along with catching the snitch fastest in Hogwarts history .

" Woah you two !! We did it !! " roared Wood .

As soon as Harry and Y/N landed on the ground they were lifted on Fred's and George's shoulder respectively . Ron and Hermione cheering and jumping up and down. 

Snape was pale and his lips were  in a thin line .

" Well done " mouthed Dumbledore towards Harry and Y/N .

The Gryffindors were in lead !

After a hella lot of cheering  Y/N and Harry were left to atleast change their Quidditch Robes .

" Good job Harry " praised Y/N.

" You too b— Hey wanna to for flying a bit ? " asked Harry suddenly.

" Sure since we didn't do it much this time " chuckled  Y/N grabbing her broom .

The pitch was almost empty the evening air sweet , they both kicked off the ground flying towards the Forbidden Forest but something caught their interest .

" Hey Harry see that " pointed Y/N then took hold of Harry's sleeve and  took him show  that suspicious thing .

" What ? " questioned Harry with knitted eyebrows .