𝐂𝐇 6 : 𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐆𝐎 𝐅𝐋𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 !!

********

           " You two are idiots "

                       ********

3𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 :
****************

Potions was the most worst thing ever happened to him . Though Y/N somehow or the other cheered him up . Harry was thankful for it but it doesn't mean   that would admit it loud .

After having lunch Harry dragged  Y/N and Ron to come along to meet Hagrid .

Harry Thought about  asking  Hermoine  as she was friends with
Y/N but hesitated as she wasn't their friend yet .

Hagrid lived in a small wooden house on the edge of the Forbidden Forest .

Harry knocked on the door they heard a frantic scrambling from inside and several booming barks . Then Hagrid's voice rang saying :
' Back  , Fang back  ' .

Hagrid's big hairy face appeared in the crack as he pulled the door open. 

" Hello , back Fang ! " .

He let them in , Hagrid struggling to keep a hold on the collar of an enormous black boarhound. 

There was only one room inside . Hams and pheasants were hanging from the ceiling , a copper kettle was boiling on the open fire and in a corner stood a massive bed with a patchwork quilt over it .

" Make yerselves at home " said Hagrid letting go of Fang who bounded straight to Ron and started licking his ears . Like Hagrid had said Fang wasn't  fierce .

" This is Ron " he introduced he didn't introduced Y/N as he knew who Y/N was .

" Another Weasley yeh " Hagrid said looking as Ron's red hair and freckles .

" I spent half my life chasing your brothers away from the  forbidden forest " .

Harry told all about his first week and also told  about the potions class , that how Proffesser Snape hated  Harry and avoided Y/N as much as possible as often told her to maintain distance from Harry .

" Nonsense " said Hagrid and offered them some rock cakes which almost broke their teeth but they pretended to enjoy them .

" How's your brother Charlie ? He's great with animals " Hagrid asked Ron , changing the topic .

Harry noticed that Hagrid never met his eyes when he said that and wondered that he changed the topic on purpose .

Y/N was  absent-mindedly  scratching Fang's ear while he rested his head on Y/N'S lap .

Suddenly Y/N picked up a paper  cutting from Daily Prophet .

" Hagrid isn't it the day when we went there ? " Asked Harry , he was reading the paper over  Y/N'S shoulder

" Hagrid isn't it the day when we went there ? " Asked Harry , he was reading the paper over  Y/N'S shoulder .

Y/N nodded " We met that day didn't we ? " She asked looking at Hagrid .