𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 !!

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞
*************

And this is how the book comes to and end .. 

I remember the day when I found my love for writing and decided to write this fic !

I loved the way how some of you were devoted towards it !

Your votes and comments never failed to make me smile !! Some of them had me laughing really hard !!  So keep them coming !!

My journey from 0 views and 0 votes to 2k+ views and 100+ votes was amazing !! [ Update : it's 20k now ]

I just  started writing it and it turned into an actual series 😅 after the love amd support which I got !

I also remember the day  when WE crossed 1k views I freaked out tbh

It's totally because if you all !! I reached few ranks I never thought I ever would !

The fam needs to be respected as it has an important role !!

I also remember when used to update a chapter and few people would make sure to definitely leave a  vote  just after a few minutes I totally love you all for that !!

I'm really blessed to have such a lovely and supportive fam ❤️

You votes and comments motivated me and told me that I must be doing something right to get this attention ....

I still have the screenshot of few of OUR  achievements just to keep it as a memory .

Lastly thanks for bearing with my grammatical mistakes and spelling errors which I had while typing ....

If you have a suggestion or some issues as I've just started writing  just tell me in the comments or message me and we'll sort it out ~

I would love to countinue my :

' Trouble Usually Finds Me ' series if you all would read it !!!

And if you are reading this Author's note which is long as hell then I love you too the moon and back ❤️

When you would be reading this I would have marked this books as complete .... So thanks once again everyone !!

I'll be on a short break before continuing the series meet ya' all in the next book !!!

~𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐔𝐒𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐌𝐄 { year 1 }

* with happy tears *

~ 𝐀𝐑 ✌️

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐔𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐌𝐞 ~ {𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 1} reader X Various ✓ 🎉