𝐂𝐇 : 17 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐅𝐎𝐘

********

“ He's gotta get killed by me
      someday ”

********

3𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 :
****************

So know Y/N and her friends and more things to think about : what will happen if someone finds out about Hagrid's illegal dragon .

" Wonder how's it's like to have a peaceful life " sighed Ron one evening .

" Me too " said Y/N "  But We need to do something about the dragon "

" But 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕  ? " asked Hermoine .

For the first time Y/N was thinking for the answer .....

*********************

Next morning Hedwig brought Harry a single note with only two words in it
: 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 .

Ron and Harry wanted to skip Herbology to which Y/N said : " And what excuse are we going to give  for missing class ? "

She had a point .

" And be quiet Malfoy's
eavesdropping " she added when she saw Malfoy had stopped listen what were they so excited about .

After Herbology they quickly went to the Great Hall for dinner as it was already late and then sprinted their way to Hagrid's hut .

They were out of bed after the school hours but they didn't care much . How many times would you see a dragon's egg hatching ?

When they knocked Hagrid opened the door looking excited.

They all gathered around the table where the egg was placed .

It started cracking a funny clicking noise was coming from inside .

All at once the egg split open . The dragon baby flopped on the table it wasn't exactly pretty more like a crumpled black umbrella . It had spiny wings , a long snout and orange eyes .

It sneezed . A couple of sparks flew out of its snout .

" Isn't it beautiful ? " Hagrid
mumered " He knows his mummy "

' Mom ? ' Thought Y/N .

Hagrid was about to say something but suddenly colour drained from his face and he leapt to his feet  and ran towards the window .

" There was someone it's a kid — he's running back to school " he said

Y/N opened the door and looked out from .

" Malfoy " she said through gritted teeth .

The four young Gryffindors were running towards the castle as fast as they could .

Malfoy had seen the Dragon .

" What can be the worst ? " asked Y/N

" That " said Harry and pointed to Proffesser McGonagall who was standing at the door with a smirking Malfoy behind her .

" We are in trouble that to a great
one " said Y/N as she tried to think of as excuse .

*********************

" Nothing I repeat 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈  gives you the right to walk around the castle at Midnight fifty points each will be taken from five of you " scolded Proffesser McGonagall as they took the five of them in her office .