𝐂𝐇 8 : 𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐃𝐔𝐄𝐋

********

" Being an insomniac has its own benifits "

********

3𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 :
***************

As soon as Fred  , George  and Alex disappeared someone who was far from welcome came .

Draco Malfoy and his so - called friends , Crabbe and Goyle .

" Having a last meal Potter ? When you are getting the train back to the Muggles ? " Malfoy sneered then looked at Y/N with a scowl .

Y/N cleared her throat and said " Well thanks for so much 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒏 it's highly appreciated , but 𝒘𝒆  aren't getting  expelled thank you very much "

Ron , Harry and the nearby Gryffindors looked like they were fighting to hide a snigger .

A pink tinged came on Malfoy's pale cheeks .

" A duel today at midnight if you want , wands only no contact at the trophies room  it's unlocked always " he challenged ignoring Y/N , who raised an eyebrow .

" I'm his second who's your's " said Ron glaring at him .

Malfoy looked over his shoulder at Crabbe and Goyle then " Crabbe " he said then went away .

" A duel seriously guys ?? " Said Y/N in disbelief . " I know you two are Idiots but no you won't be doing this "

" That wasn't kind of you Y/N " said Harry feigning offense . Y/N rolled her eyes .

" You're a bad actor Potter and but  don't you two dare about going to the trophies room just to duel " said Y/N narrowing her eyes .

" But Ron told he's my second what does that mean ? " He asked .

" I'm your second it means that if you die I'll take your place " said Ron casually then going back to his
food " But people only die in proper duels you two will probably send some sparks that's all " he added  quickly after seeing the look on Harry's face .

Y/N stood up and left for her dormetry , both Harry and Ron behind but not before dragging Hermoine on the way. 

***************

Harry and Ron stay lay awake on their bed waiting for the midnight . Harry couldn't help but think how would
Y/N react if she found out , he wouldn't admit but Harry somewhere or the other was a little afraid from
Y/N she could be scary sometimes .

" Come on Harry " said Ron at sharp 11:30 pm as Harry came out of his thoughts .

" Ya , let's go " he said getting up pulling on a jumper . Then descending down the spiral staircase with Ron trailing behind him .

The  fire was still lit  in the common room , they made their way to the potrait hole .

" I can't believe you two are still doing this " said a voice .

They both turned to see who it was and it wasn't someone whom they were expecting to be . .

Y/N and Hermione

Y/N was dressed in PJ's while Hermoine in a pink night gown and they wore a identical  scowl on thier faces .

" You aren't doing this are you " asked Y/N she was damn serious .

Harry couldn't think how someone could be so interfering nope this wasn't about Y/N it was about Hermoine she wasn't even their friend ! Yes she was friends with Y/N but not with them .