𝐂𝐇 5: 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 !!

𝐀/𝐍 : how's the meme ?? Anyways back to the story 😂

                         ********

   " He had a strange liking for her "

                         ********

3 𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 :
****************

" There look "

" Where "

" Next to the red - head "

" Saw there face ? "

" The h/c coloured girl "

" The scar "

" The girl , isn't she Alex's sister , one of the best chasers ? "

" The boy wearing glasses "

The whispers followed Harry and Y/N as soon as they made their way out of their dormetries .

Currently they were having breakfast sitting at the Gryffindors table along with people craning their necks to have a glimpse of them . Harry being too uncomfortable of this on the other hand Y/N being unaffected by this .

' She isn't affected by this  ??  Maybe Pureblood practice ' Harry thought and internally shrugged .

" What do we have today ? " Asked  Harry as he added a sugar to his porridge .

" Transfiguration with Slytherin  " said Y/N taking a sip from her morning coffee .

They ate in silence untill ~

" Harry I forgot my wand  back in the dorm , can you come with me please " said Ron .

How can one forget their wand ? Thought Y/N .

Harry and Ron left . Y/N being done with her breakfast stood up ready to go to her first class not before Alex came and met her telling her the route to Transfiguration class  , mind you ! he's a responsible brother

She was ready to leave the Great hall untill a voice stopped her .

" Excuse me , Can I come with you if you don't mind " said the voice shyly .

Y/N turned around to face Hermoine Granger , her dorm mate .

Y/N smiled and said " Of Course , I would like a pleasant company " . After that they together walked out of the Great Hall .

Hermoine told Y/N about being a muggleborn she was totally too nervous fearing she would lag behind but after Y/N assured her that many have difficulties with magic at first ,  she cheered up . Y/N also came to know about her love for reading .

What a Coincidence they almost had the same taste for books , they looked forward to be  friends . Which was nice for Hermoine she didn't knew much people here and Y/N was a pleasant company .

They made it to the Transfiguration class at time . Y/N lookes over her shoulder searching for Harry and Ron but still there was no sign of them .

Y/N sighed and along with Hermoine went to sit at a desk , but not before wishing Proffesser McGonagall who was in her  Cat Animagus form sitting on the teacher's table which suprised Hermoine greatly .

Y/N explained her about Animagus untill they started with classes .

Soon the class started filling with Slytherin and Gryffindors .

Suddenly ,  there on the blackboard was written : 'Copy the rules for transfiguration from your books   '

And everyone was busy copying the rules while Proffesser McGonagall still sat on the teacher's table in her Animagus form as if waiting for someone .