𝐂𝐇 : 11 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄'𝐄𝐍

********
" There are few things you can't share without ending up liking each other and knocking out a twelve feet mountain troll is one of them "

********

3𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 :
****************

As Y/N said  will things ever go as planned ? The answer is straightforward NO ! heard me ? It's a NO ! because the life of Y/N isn't normal because they are at Hogwarts  Yay !! note the scarsam ~

Well it's another topic to discuss on however now they were in the girls bathroom where they were fighting  a mountain troll .

It somehow came into the girls bathroom when the whole school was at the Hallowe'en feast except Y/N and Hermione .

" How did this came here " Y/N yelled firing another Stupefy at the troll . It lost balance and fell on the ground .

" Hermoine move " yelled Y/N . Hermoine went near the last cubicle waiting as she was  kind of petrified and  unable to do something .

" Dunno " yelled Harry as he ducked and went near Y/N to avoid being crushed by the troll " Proffesser Quirrel came in the Great Hall — "

" He yelled troll in the dungeons " said Ron interrupting  Harry in between
" thought you ought to know then  fainted on the floor and Proffesser Dumbledore told everyone to go back to their common rooms " he countinued. 

" The most dramatic faint Hogwarts has ever seen  " said Y/N shaking her head . " Hey ! but Slytherin common room is in the dungeons ! , Though the troll is here now  "

Ron just shrugged. 

" You alright Hermoine " asked Y/N turning her head at her direction. 

Hermoine nodded standing up .

The groan came  from somewhere near the sinks the four heads turned in the direction to see the troll getting back to its feet .

" Really ?! " Y/N said furiously .

" Woah watchout Harry " yelled Ron as the troll swung it's club at Harry's direction .

At that moment Harry did a thing which was both brave and stupid at the same time . He held on the club and as the troll took it near it's face Harry stuck his wand at his nose .

" Potter seriously !! " Yelled Y/N sticking out her wand .

The troll swung his club again almost hitting Harry against the wall but Harry held hard on the club .

" Do something ! " Yelled Harry hanging on the club for his dear life

" Did anyone said you  to hang on the club ??  " Asked Y/N furiously how can someone be so stupid ?

Ron stuck out his wand and casted the first spell which came in his mind .

" Wigardium Leviosa " and the club leviated itself Harry almost hitting the floor but regained his balance and landed on the floor perfectly .

While the club which was leviated , Ron dropped it on the trolls head and it fainted falling on the ground with a crash .

" Phew " said Ron wiping his forehead with his robe sleeve .

" Is it dead " asked Hermoine coming near Y/N .

" Knocked out " said Harry and Y/N in unison .

" You two remind me of Fred and George " said Ron eyeing them suspiciously .

" Nope we don't " said Harry and Y/N again in unison then gave each other a hi-fi .