𝐂𝐇 9 : 𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐅𝐅𝐘 !!

********

" She needs to sort out her priorities "

********

3𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 :
****************

The four heads turned to look  straight into eyes of a monstrous dog , a dog which filled the whole space between ceiling and floor it had three heads THREE HEADS for Merlin's sake !!

It was standing still all six eyes staring at them . Y/N knew that was the only  reason they were alive till now their sudden appearance had taken him back by surprise . She knew what those thunderous growls meant .

The dog looked at the four of them as they were his midnight snack .

"  AAaAAaaHhHH " they all screamed

Y/N groped the doorknob between Flitch and Death she would definitely choose Flitch .

They all fell backwards , Y/N slammed the door shut . Fitch must have gone looking for them  somewhere else because they didn't saw him there but they didn't care at that point.  They wanted as much space between that monstrous creature .

They didn't stop running untill they reached the Gryffindor common room at the seventh floor .

" Were on the Earth you all have been ?? " Said the Fat lady on the potrait .

" Don't mind that — pig snout — pig snout " panted Harry , the potrait swung open the all collapsed on the armchairs trembling .

" What were they thinking keeping such a thing at school !! " Said Ron finally " if someone needs excercise that thing does "

" It's not a thing it's a Cerberus " said Y/N correcting him .

" Whatever " huffed Ron .

" Don't you two were looking where the dog was standing ? " Said Hermoine .

" It was standing on a trapdoor " said Y/N .

" It must be gaurding something " said Hermoine . 

" Well we were busy looking at his three heads at once " said Harry .

" Now if you two don't mind I'm going to bed before either of you come up with more ideas of getting us killed or worse : expelled " said Hermoine standing up .

She turned on her heels and went to her dormetry .

" She needs to sort out her priorities Come on Harry let's get some sleep " said Ron ,  Harry nodded getting up .

" But what about an insomniac here " said Y/N standing up going to her dormetry without sparing a glance at the boys .

Her mind racing with ideas how to spend the night without being bored to death maybe Pranking wasn't a bad option was it ??

***************

Y/N was currently in her bed laying awake hearing her dormates falling asleep .

Her mind racing through ideas how to spend this night , it's not that she didn't got sleep at Hogwarts she did sleep but sometimes even Hogwarts failed to make her asleep .

She sat upright at once a smirk on her face , she just remembered she could use this particular time in Pranking no distractions no disturbance it's just perfect ~

She quietly stood up from her bed sneaking from her dorm like a snake no wonder the hat almost put her Slytherin .

Y/N successfully made her way to the Gryffindor common room now she was sitting on a armchair thinking of pranks  the mild ones to start from but whom to do on ? What about her dorm mates ?? They wouldn't mind some fun would they ?

Clapping her hands together lightly she stood up preparing everything she needed . Oh this was going to be fun !

After all the arrangements done time was to just wait .

*******************

" Y/N !!! " shouted a voice from the bathroom .

The rest of them sat up on their beds  faster than lightning . Except Y/N she was ready for today sitting on her bed reading Hogwarts a history again .

" What . Did . You . Do . To . My . Shampoo . " Asked an angry Hermoine as she stormed out of the bathroom in her Hogwarts robe but her hair in an unusual shade of yellow .

" Merlin !  What  happened to hair Hermoine ? " Y/N faked perfect innocence .

They both soon found themselves staring at each other untill Y/N could no longer contain herself . She burst out laughing .

" Sorry Hermoine ! — I just couldn't sleep — last night so — thought of a prank — " said Y/N between laughs .

The other girls looked at Y/N as she had done the most best thing in the world ! Nobody dared to cross Hermoine in the morning , damn Y/N had some nerve !! .

Hermoine soon launched into a speech how you shouldn't mess with someone in the morning  , it would mess their  time table and etc .

" Come on come here I'll fix it back " said Y/N after recovering from laughing so much . " And we have half an hour to go to breakfast so technically I didn't messed with your time table "

After Y/N changed Hermoine's hair back to normal she soon found herself being dragged to the Great Hall . Along with another lecture on the way .

Y/N regretted doing a prank on her she regretted it more than anything else ! If only she knew that she had to listen to a whole lecture she would have never done this on the first place .

Meanwhile they didn't forgot about the last night's adventure . Hermoine considered not to talk on it while Y/N was curious about the three headed dog was it hiding something ? Was there something special in the school ? Why was it hidden ?

" Morning " said Y/N cheerfully to Harry and Ron would anyone tell she didn't slept last night ?

" Morning " they both said in unison . As Y/N and Hermione sat beside them

Malfoy couldn't believe his eyes ! Harry and Ron were still there looking a bit tired though .

Harry and Ron were looking a way of getting back at him and just to their great delight today's post arrival was the best way for it .....

.

.

.

𝐀/𝐍 :

Yay another chapter !!
How was it ??

Vote / Comment if you like it !!
Any suggestions ??

And yes thanks for 200+ reads I never thought that this book will get so much attention !!!

* Hands cookies * here ya' go !

Until next update ,
Byeee !!!
~𝐀𝐑 ✌️