𝐂𝐇 1 : 𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈'𝐌 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 ?!

********

" Is this what I'm expecting it to be ? "

                         ********

3𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 :
****************

The sun was shining with a hint of darkness in it , Y/N stay lay awake on her bed hands crossed behind her head which rested on a pillow . The insomnia struck her again this week .

" 6:45 am " she said looking at the clock on her beside table .

" Let's get up it's about time " she mumbled under breath getting up from her comfortable bed , which failed to give a good night sleep .

She opened her windows , the sunlight peeping through the curtains which were still drawn .

Then going to the bathroom brushing , having a nice bath , changing into a fresh pair of clothes and she was ready for the day ! .

Then picking up a book on the way , she sat on a armchair near the windows .

Reading for a good two hour untill a barn owl came swishing inside the room dropping a letter in Y/N'S lap then perching on the side handle of the armchair where y/n was sitting .

" A letter , isn't it early " she said to no one in particular being alone in the room didn't help much that time .

" Is this what I'm expecting this to be " she wide - eyed asked the barn owl which was 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 perched on the handle , in response hooted excitedly .

Flipping it to see from where it was
She jumped from the armchair a wide smile , eyes filled with joy and happiness along with hope in it to do much better.

" Guess where I'm going !!?? " She asked the owl .

The hooted clearly annoyed .

" Fine I'll write a reply but before I need to show this to my parents , you may go to the owlery if you wish I'll meet you with a reply there "the owl flew away as soon as she finished this .

" 8 :28 " she shot a glance at clock .

" Hope they are awake " she mumbled descending down the stairs .

******************

M/N and F/N proud mother and father of Alex and Y/N were currently sitting in their dinning table having a cup of coffee after a hella lot of work as Head Auror's at the ministry , chasing dark wizards / witches around the world wasn't an easy task .

They peaceful sat reading the Daily Prophet and occassionally drinking from their cups , until the sound of their only daughter Y/N came which was loud enough for the whole Wizarding World to hear .

" Guess where I'm going " she yelled opening the door with a bang normally she would definitely get atleast a bit of scolding for such a behaviour but after seeing the letter in her hands her mum squealing at the top of her lungs , her father with a proud look on his face the coffee long forgotten , Y/N was soon engulfed into a bone-crushing hug by her parents .

" I'm so proud !! Getting a acceptance letter from Hogwarts !! Isn't easy congrats dear " said her father patting her back still with a proud look on his face.

" We have so much to do ! Packing shopping , going to the Diagon Alley and yes !! Your WAND !!!! " Said mum clearly way too excited .

" Woah - calm down mum I'm going on 1st September still have time " said Y/N sitting on a chair opening her letter .

" But it's 1st September , barely even have a week !! You'll be going for so long Y/N we'll miss you so much " said mum with moist eyes .

" Mum I'll try my best to return for the Christmas " she said still not looking up from her letter :

After reading it she handed it to her mother and father who after reading them were if possible even more proud with hope , joy happiness filled in their eyes

" Great I'll will have a great company at Hogwarts then " said her brother Alex who will be attending his third year there , came into the kitchen sitting on a chair near Y/N .

" Congrats sis " he added searching his own letter from a pile of letters which were resting on the table.

" And Alex " said Y/N'S mother sternly
" If she is involved or included in any I mean any form of pranks I'll not hesitate to drag you by your ear from the station to all the way back home understood ? " . Alex nodded clearly scared because he knew the consequences well .

" So after breakfast we'll be visiting the Diagon Alley as you two need your supplies so hurry up !! " Said her dad the exhaustion long forgotten , gone , thrown out of the window after all this .

After having breakfast Y/N wrote a reply about getting the letter and she will be there by 1st September joining as a first- year and gave it to the owl which was waiting in the owlery .

Meanwhile Alex got dressed and they were prepared for leaving for the Diagon Alley .

Y/N unaware of her adventures which were getting closer with every step she took.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

𝐀/𝐍 :

Well I wrote this chapter after endless dance breaks because I was listening to music while I writing this —
Anyways wrote this and will be writing another one soon !!

UPDATE : where I typed " black "  witches and wizards I meant the ones who are on the dark side , I've got few  comments who were  asking  what I meant  , hope that clears things out :)

UPDATE : I changed it to " dark " hopefully it doesn't have any kind of confusion further ! Enjoy !

Much love
Until next update ,
BYEE
~AR