𝐂𝐇 3 : 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒

*********

" She smiled after seeing a familiar mop of wild black hair "

                      ********

3𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 :
****************
The few leftover days passed too fast for Y/N'S mum's liking , she spent her every possible free time with her not that Y/N was complaining she just preferred being left alone sometimes .

Soon the day arrived she had to leave , wardrobes empty trunks packed all ready for Hogwarts !! .

After waking up having a quick bath getting changed into a fresh pair of clothes she went downstairs for having breakfast .

After breakfast and a cup of coffee the Connors were ready to go so they apparated. to "KING'S CROSS STATION " .

The Muggles were too busy to notice the Connors , The Famous Wizarding Family passing by them .

The reached the platform nine and ten quaters only to be greeted by a voice which they all recognised .
"- packed with Muggles of course " .

Y/N swung around to see Molly Weasley giving her son's ' the talk ' before they board the train .
She was a plum woman with flaming red hair as her other children .

" Hello Molly , nice seeing you here " Y/N'S mum greeted her .

She swung around then gave a grin and enveloped her in a hug .

"Hello M/N and F/N nice seeing you here too , and Hey Y/N starting Hogwarts at last and Alex don't get involved in pranks with my son's " she said .

The adults chatted while Y/N went to Ron and Ginny and Alex went to the Twins . Percy being prefect had responsibilities to take care off so he jogged through the barrier .

Their small chatting session was interrupted by thier parents telling them they were getting late .

" Fred " said Molly " Come on "

" He's not Fred ! I'm  honestly woman , you call yourself our
mother " he said

" Sorry dear " Mrs. Weasley apologized .

" I'm joking I'm Fred " he said jogging through the barrier disappearing .
Shortly followed by George and Alex .

" Come Ron and Y/N let's go " said
Y/N'S mum .

Y/N , Ron were about to go through the barrier but were stopped by a voice.

" Excuse me " said the voice " Can you tell me how to - "

" Get on the platform come dear it's
Y/N'S and Ron's first time too " he was cut off by Molly. Y/N cranned her neck to see who he was .

She smiled when saw a familiar mop of raven black hair , hope everyone got the clue who the voice was so
no offense , the speaker had a mop of wild untamable hair. ( A/N  : just like my black hair totally untamable and wild !! 😂😂 )

" Oh Hey Harry " Y/N greeted cheerfully .

Harry waved grinned and waved at her totally relieved to have someone known close by.

" So you two know each other it's good - oh look it's almost time for the train to leave come on Hurry up !! " Said Y/N'S dad .

" Come on now Harry follow what Ron and Y/N will do right ? " Said
Y/N'S mum. Harry nodded .

Y/N and Ron jogged through the corridor. ....

And there it was platform nine and a three quarters . The scarlet train engine . The steam floated above everyone's then disappearing into the air. The platform filled with people : parent's hugging there children goodbye wishing them a good term the sound of trunks being dragged . Owls hooting cats following there owners .