𝐂𝐇 2 : 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘

*********
    " Harry as in Harry Potter ?? "

                      ********

3𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 :
****************

After arriving in the " Diagon Alley " by floo powder they went to Gringotts ; the Wizard's bank . The Connor's aware of people's gaze following them because who would ever miss a chance of getting a glimpse of the Connor family ? .

Entering the Gringotts they made their way to their Manager , the goblin who had been managing thier accounts and vaults from God knows how long . Giving him proper greetings they made their way to the vault .

The vault was one of the biggest that Gringotts had . Gallons , sickles and knuts towered reaching up to the ceiling . Swords , ancient books and other valuable items were placed neatly in a corner.

Y/N and Alex filled their leather pouches with sufficient amount of money . Alex being a third - year was visiting Hogsmede and was happy to have some extra money .

After getting their money they went back to the shops ; they split in two groups : y/n and mother went to buy the first - year supplies while Alex and father went for a refill of inks , parchment , quills and new year books .

★★★★★★★★★

Meanwhile on the other hand , Hagrid was showing Harry around after taking his money from the vault .

" And that's Flourish and Blotts here you'll get all your school year books " said Hagrid pointing to the shop he mentioned .

Harry wished that he had eight more eyes he turned his head in every direction possible trying to look everything at once .

" And that's - Oh hello Mrs. Connor , how you have been doing ?? " Said Hagrid suddenly as they came across a woman her black / brown hair in a bun she wore something which made her look important and that she held a high position wherever she worked Harry couldn't make that out he was just introduced to the Wizarding World after all .

" Oh hello Hagrid , I'm all good helping Y/N with her shopping how have you been ? " she said in a cheerful manner though she had light dark circles beneath her eyes .

Just then a girl of Harry's age came out of Flourish and Blotts having a box in her hand which resembled to a quill keeping box or whatever it was it seemed expensive .

" Hello there Hagrid ! " Said the h/c coloured hair girl .

" Hello Y/N , starting Hogwarts ? Oh and - this is Harry he'll too start Hogwarts I was just helping him but his supplies . " Said Hagrid gesturing to Harry .

" Harry as in Harry Potter ?? " Asked the woman in confusion who Harry assumed was Y/N'S mum .

" Nice meeting you Harry , hope you have a great term " she added after Hagrid nodded in assurance .

" By the way I'm Y/N , Y/N Connor " introduced the h/c coloured girl smiling politely .

" Nice meeting you here Y/N " Harry replied , not wanting a bad impression on anyone on the first day of his Wizarding life .

To Harry Y/N seemed quiet pleasant and nice he looked futher to be friends . He also made a mental note : keep close to her because he'll only know this only single person when he starts Hogwarts .

" Oh look come on Harry let's begin with your shopping - see you later Connors " said Hagrid looking at his watch which he took out from his huge overcoat .