🧸Chapter thirty one🧸

" CUTE-AH! " y/n wakes up to 9 girls squealing which makes her confused

" Shut up " y/n says before realizing what she was doing.

" you were kissing someone in your dreams " tzuyu chuckles and y/n huffs.

" I have to get ready " y/n states making all of them smirk.

" we're coming with to your first filming " they all say making y/n groan.

" whatever " y/n rolls her eyes before running to the bathroom.

Time skip

They finally get to the building and they all pile out of the car.

As they enter y/n gets trapped in a warm hug.

" HEY! " jisoo says enthusiastically causing all the twice members to give her dirty looks.

" hey " they say sarcastically and pay attention to her.

" let's go! " jisoo says and grabs y/ns hand.

They all walk towards a room but only jisoo and y/n can go in.

They come back wearing casual clothes but for the show.

" Lets go we have to drive for an hour " jisoo states and they all roll their eyes before getting in a huge party bus.

Time skip

They get to a sunflower field and the crew starts setting up cameras.

Y/n and jisoo are practicing on the side which makes the girls jealous.

" I swear if they actually kiss I'm gonna- " jeongyeon raises a fist and they all nod in agreement.

" okay it's time! " the crew yell so y/n and jisoo stand in a specific spot.

" TAKE 1! " a person yells and they start to act perfectly until the last part where y/n is supposed to get really close to jisoo so their lips are only centimeters apart.

Y/n hesitates and they yell for it to stop.

" SORRY! " y/n bows and smiles cutely at the crew which makes all their hearts melt.

" okay take 2! " they yell and this time y/n doesn't hesitate and gets really close to her.

" PREFECT! " the director yells which makes her mad jisoo happily dance around.