🧸Chapter twenty three🧸

" jyp this girl named Emma started harassing y/n so tzuyu punched her a few time and now she's trying to tell the press what tzuyu did! " jeongyeon says in a panicked state and jyp stands up quickly

" where is she? I can settle this if she comes to see me " he says and y/n pulls out her phone.

She calls Emma and she picks up on the first ring.

" hey em can you please come back to the building to talk things out " y/n begs and all the girls wait patiently.

Y/n gives them a thumbs up before ending the call.

" I'll tell the staff to bring her to me you all can leave now " he says and they all walk out of the office.

" y/n your nose is bleeding " momo says while handing her some tissue.

Y/n smiles and momo then sees something.

She sees momo holding her stomach so she pulls her aside from the girls.

" are you hungry? " she asks and momo shrugs.

" wait I'll buy you something, also what do the rest of the girls like? " she asks and momo tells her.

Y/n quickly runs out of the building and it's freezing out.

She calls a taxi and the driver starts to freak out.

" you're y/n! " he squeals and she chuckles before giving him the directions to her aunts restaurant.

She orders everyone's favorite food and gets back in the taxi.

She gets back to the building and rushes up the stairs to their dorm.

She knocks on the door and dahyun opens the door with wide eyes.

" YAY " she yells while running around and everyone's eyes light up.

Y/n doesn't see momo in the living room so she grabs the jokbal and brings it to momos room.

" aren't you gonna come eat with us? " y/n asks and momos face lights up once she sees the jokbal.

" I LOVE YOU! " momo says before hugging y/n tightly and for a long time.

" let's go " y/n laughs as she basically carry's momo with her since she's clinging onto her like a koala.

They all sit down and put on a kdrama.