🧸Chapter thrity six🧸

" she's still sleeping? " y/n hears a voice from the hallway so she slowly opens her eyes to see jisoo and Lisa standing there

" hey sleepy head " jisoo chuckles as Lisa waves.

" I should probably go " y/n yawns while grabbing some clothes to change into.

Once she's done changing she walks to the front door.

" thank you for letting me come over " y/n says as jisoo wraps her in a tight hug.

" whenever you want to hang out just call me " she smiles softly while letting go of y/n.

" bye " y/n says while waving everyone a goodbye.

She exits their dorm and she walks to the elevator.

Meanwhile twice is eating breakfast that suyeon cooked.

" you're such a good cook! " momo exclaims while shoving a waffle in her mouth.

" thank you " suyeon smiles while looking towards tzuyu.

" I have to admit I don't like waffles but these are really good " tzuyu says while eating them quickly.

His smile widens as he sees tzuyu enjoying the food he made.

As they're all chatting and eating they hear the door unlock and y/n walks in.

She doesn't say anything nor look up from her phone.

She walks straight down the hall and they all become confused.

" why is she acting like that? " mina asks and they all shrug while looking at each other.

Suyeon gets up off the ground and he walks down the hall.

He walks into the room y/n is in and he smirks.

" you should have just never came back " he chuckles while leaning against the wall.

" why? " y/n asks while setting her bag down on the bed.

" they don't need you anymore " he grins as he sees y/n tense up.

She turns around with an expressionless look on her face and he laughs.

" they don't care about you " he says making her ball her fist.

" just leave. " y/n says bluntly while pointing at the door.