🧸Chapter twenty seven🧸

They get out of the van and y/n stays next to sanas side

As they enter y/n sees mark and bambam at the bar ordering drinks.

" let's go over there " dahyun points to a table next to itzy.

Bambam and y/n lock eyes and bambam smirks.

He runs up to them as they all sit down and bambam goes straight for Sana.

" may I sit here? " he asks and Sana shrugs so he immediately sits down.

As y/n is about to sit next to Sana too yuna squeals.

" unnie! You're so pretty " she says and y/n bows until Chaeyoung grabs her arm.

" can we take a picture together? " she asks so y/n nods but she doesn't take her eyes off bambam.

" okay three two one! " yeji says and the camera takes a picture.

Y/n huffs as she sees tzuyu sitting next to Sana so she has to sit across from her.

" here I'll go buy you a drink, any requests? " he asks innocently and Sana gives him a drink name.

Y/n and mark stare at each other with worried expressions.

Y/n starts to act sick and mark plays along.

" omo are you okay? You need fresh air " he says and looks at Sana.

" can you take her please? " he asks and of course Sana is worried so she agrees.

Sana helps y/n walk out of the restaurant and they sit on a bench.

Y/n lays her head against sanas shoulder and sighs.

" thanks " she smiles and Sana pats her head.

" once you feel better we can go back inside " Sana states so they sit there for a while enjoying each other's company.

" okay I'm better " y/n grins and they both walk back into the restaurant together.

" awe you're drink is probably warm by now " y/n smirks and mark winks at her.

" I'll buy you a new one " y/n states while grabbing the drink.

Bambam looks frustrated which means he probably drugged her drink.

Y/n buys sana a new one and Sana thanks her.

" you seem like a light weight drinker " bambam chuckles and Sana shrugs.

" I guess I am " she states making y/n lock eyes with mark.

Mark gives her a signal and y/n pulls Nayeon away from everyone.

" bambam is trying to do something to Sana so can you please watch after her and be careful, I need to talk to mark " Nayeon becomes confused but she nods immediately.